[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It was BOGO at Publix last night; I tried it this morning.
The taste is extraordinary (perfectly balanced sweetness & tartness) and has perfect viscosity—not runny & not to thick.
Yeah, I'm thinking this mogs chobani by a long shot.
Anyone else sleeping on noosa?
>>
File: IMG_20240421_120459592~2.jpg (388 KB, 1756x1562)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Per 2/3 cup serving size:
>240 calories
>10g fat
>27g carbs (15g added sugars)
>10g protein
Yeah, this is some good stuff. Solid amount of protein per serving while also being filling.
>>
File: noosa-yogurt-flavors.jpg (87 KB, 960x960)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>20422142
Wait till you try these. It's the only worthwhile brand of yogurt.
>>
>>20422142
>Gelatin as a thickener
ew
>>
>>20422142
buy an ad
>>
>>20422153
>Blueberry
>Strawberry
>Lemon
Yeah, I gotta try those.
So many yogurt brands do the whole "low fat!" marketing bullshit to trick retarded soccer moms into thinking fat=belly fat, so therefore fat=bad.

Similar to the "ZERO SUGAR" shit, while being that nasty-ass sucralose that literally tastes like synthetic sugar/chemicals. Food Lion brand and Yoplait does that a lot, if I recall.

I don't think I can go back to any other yogurt now.
>Inb4 buy an ad
>>
>>20422168
>ew
feminine energy
how is gelatin gross? Do you know how much shit uses gelatin in everyday products?
>>
>>20422142
>>20422150
>26 fucking grams of sugar per serving
I am not eating that shit, just give me my plain whole milk greek yogurt and fuck off
>>
>>20422142
noosa yourself
>>
>>20422186
Why the fuck are they adding thickening agents to yogurt?
>>
>>20422150
The amount of protein is abysmal for the ratio of sugar
>>
>>20422186
>feminine energy
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>20422173
meds
>>
>>20422272
>anyone who doesn't like this delicious, nutritious brand (NOOSA, in case you forgot) is... LE BAD!
I hope you're at least getting paid for working on the weekend my nigger
>>
File: 841160.jpg (59 KB, 1200x1200)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>20422285
I like straight up yoghurt that is made entirely of cultured milk. Nothing else.
Picrel ingredients: whole milk, live cultures.
I'm straight by the way. I'm not sure if that matters.
>>
>>20422142
probably the most unhealthy yogurt you can buy packed with sugar but by far the BEST tasting.
>>
>>20422142
Maleny Dairy is the superior Sunshine Coast yoghurt.

>t. Nambour
>>
I like Oikos Pro Max.
>>
>>20422150
>water in the ingredient list twice
>cheap thickeners
just buy plain yogurt and add whatever you want
>>
>>20422142
Freeze it in the ice cream machine
>>
>>20422142
>perfectly balanced sweetness & tartness
It has about 5 pounds of sugar per cup, lmao
>>
>>20422153
The lemon and raspberry ones are divine. Fuck I want one right now
>>
>Tastes amazing
>Impeccable texture
>Can be mixed with spices to make a top tier chicken marinade
Yep, I think this mogs all the other yogurts on the shelf.
>>
>>20423263
do they make greek style yoghurt?
also where do you get your eggs?
>t. another sunnycoast fag
>>
>>20422142
i eat a tub of greek yogurt so its too expensive for me. I was tempted by the bogo but don't like flavored yogurt. that's pussy shit...

chobani is fine, so is cabot and so FAGYE
>>
>>20422142
Friendly reminder that homemade yogurt makes itself. You can google a recipe, but the short version is you warm milk (better milk = better yogurt) and then add a small amount of store-bought live-culture yogurt to it (better yogurt = better yogurt) and wait like 12 hours. Wa la, yogurt happens. Dump it out into a strainer lined with a coffee filter and wait another day and you have greek yogurt. The NEXT time you want yogurt, all you have to buy is milk.
>>
Noosa is awful. It’s borderline cheesecake filling with how much sugar there is. I just get basic unflavored Greek yogurt.
>>
>>20422178
I fucking hate when I'm looking for something that's not sweetened to death and I see something marketed as "sugar free!!" only to find out it's still loaded with artificial sweeteners
>>
>>20423802
this brand tastes like shit unless you get the 4% fat, then it's really good.
>>
>>20422153
been looking for the full size passionfruit one, havent seen it in a while and i'm sad that it might be unironically over..
>>
>>20424808
This, I used to make it with two pots rigged up as a double boiler, now I've upped my yogurt consumption enough that an instapot was a worthwhile investment. Homemade yogurt is versatile, better than store bought, and dead easy to make. I usually strain it into greek yogurt, and occasionally yogurt cheese. I often have it with macerated fruit for breakfast, or as a topping for french toast, or sprinkled with zaatar and drizzled with olive oil with a fresh pita for lunch.
>>
>>20422527
I'm gay and I hope straight people get genocided.
>>
>>20424538
They make plain yoghurt, but they don't sell it in Woolies or Coles, so I have to get it from the local green grocer on Howard Street. I get my eggs from there, too, unless the old lady up the hill has a glut of them from her backyard chickens.
>>
>>20422142
The pumpkin one is life changing. Small tub.
>>
>>20422228
Kek
>>
>>20422142
Noosa is amazing. Easily best yogurt currently on sale as far as I'm concerned.

>>20422153
for me, it's mixed berry, raspberry, blueberry and peach

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.