[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oreo_pie.jpg (285 KB, 800x800)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Hey /ck/, I want to start selling easy to make baked goods on Instagram and Facebook to locals. Anyone have experience doing something like this?
>>
File: christmas_tree_pie.jpg (275 KB, 800x800)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
File: reeses_pie.jpg (295 KB, 800x800)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>20417335
>bottom right cup is flipped
ngmi
>>
File: 3fefgewwefefw43.png (529 KB, 331x592)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>20417347
This guy sells shitty cheesecakes he bakes in takeout containers to fat women in his area and I feel like this is a good lucrative business for me especially because I dont like going outside and I like decorating
>>
>>20417226
No experience, but I would say you'd be better off doing local ad runs and setting up a little website. I don't know how many people would buy pies off a social media account. Could comes across as sketch
>>
>>20417328
That's some morbidly obese people food right there.

>And I am here for it
>>
File: 1711573662450927.jpg (306 KB, 1170x1162)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
are you trying to do a trap house where you post food and let people come to you or are you trying to set up like a mini stand like a farmer market?
>>
>>20417478
both
>>
>>20417891
Your pies look great. I have no experience with it but I’d hope a local farmer’s market would be willing to answer questions and help with setting up a small first stall. Would you consider trying to partner with a local grocer or coffee shop to help with initial exposure and volume?
>>
>>20417335
Pretty wholesome looking pies but it would get kind of boring, I dobut you would get many repeat costumers if that's all you are selling
>>
>>20417226
Niggers have been running these scams for a decade now. You're literally dumber than a nigger. Also I hope your neighbor reports you as a drug dealer with the increased traffic at your house and then the police come and shoot your dog.
>>
Why would anyone in their right mind go to a strangers house to buy food? For all they know you could be a nasty nigger who knows nothing about food safety. You could be jizzing in the pies or worse.
>>
File: 1712753624820722.jpg (107 KB, 560x908)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>20417891
Why not go to your local grocery store and try to set up something with them?

Negotiate a price where they give you a stand and they get a small kick back for every pie you sell
>>
>>20419481
Stainless steel tables are expensive, yo.
>>
>>20419365
have you seen all the nigs selling candied sour grape boxes and crap on social media? how much do they make?
>>
>>20419481
can you actually do things like that in modern society? I’m not even asking ironically. Can you seriously go to a grocery store and ask if they’ll sell your shit? Or like if you’re an artist can you go to an art store and sell your stuff? I feel like modern America doesn’t allow things like that to happen and everything has to be sold online or by a major corporation.
>>
>>20421245
I wonder how this works aswell
Like the Kroger near my home sells garbage mass produced vegetables but the one near my sisters sells what seems to be locally grown stuff and this makes me question hod these franchises work and how much power the “owners”/managers hold
>>
>>20421266
I’m a zoomer, so I don’t know, but I feel like things were less illuminati feeling in the past. What I mean by that is nobody knows where anything comes from, everything feels like a huge corporate humanless machine.
Go to your local grocery store, which 9 times out of 10 is a chain grocery store, and ask an employee where they get the bananas from and what variety they are. They will not know. I feel like that isn’t normal. Nobody knows what anything is anymore, shit just appears and things just happen.
We are merely the cogs in the machine. That’s what we are - Cogs.
>>
>>20421296
Yah that’s just been the way of the Industrial revolution it’s not a zoomer issue it’s one that’s been around for a very long time and hit its peak soullessness around the 2010s

But thanks to technological advances there’s allot more power in the hands of individuals that want to individualize and market themselfs instead of just being cogs like online businesses ect
>>
So shit really sucks for millennials who where brought up on false boomer pretenses and zoomers to a degree but gen a is going to be real fucking comfy for self motivated people
>>
File: 1702274365435813.jpg (140 KB, 800x769)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>20421245
I saw some black lady selling crap one day at a grocery store

if she could do it why not OP?

her shit looks terrible compare to OP cakes
>>
>>20421296
>and ask an employee where they get the bananas from and what variety they are. They will not know
Is this a super lazy troll or are you that retarded? You think the bag boy at the grocery store should know which plantation in South America the bananas are from?
>>
>>20421936
i dont think management would know either
>>
File: Cottage Rules.png (24 KB, 698x355)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>20417226
Yes I run my own cottage bakery. I make 4inch round mini cakes and sell them at vendor fairs and farmers markets. I sell mine for $25, give out free samples too. Look into your local cottage food laws and go legit, the cottage world is very cutthroat, people will turn your ass in quicker than you can refresh your page

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.