[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is the weirdest thing you ate as a kid?
>>
I used to like bologna and jelly sandwiches
>>
>>20408924
Your mom's pussy
>>
datamining thread
>>
>>20408924
Cat food, I used to think me and the cat were having dinner together.
>>
>>20408924
i can't remember
>>
File: fried worms.jpg (224 KB, 687x1000)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Anyone remember this classic?
>>
Either vinegar, which I used to get into the vinegar cabinet to drink it when I was a toddler, or the way I used to eat bananas. I found that if I ran my finger down the middle along their length, they split into perfect thirds so I used to do that and eat them that way.
>>20408943
I went to private school and we were merciless to the scholarship kids. Well, I wasn't, but other kids were. There was this one scholarship kid who the 5th or 6th year bio class I was in routinely pooled money together to get him to eat shit we were dissecting. Worms, clams etc. When we got to larger things, like frogs, foetal pigs and cats, he just had to his his tongue to them a while.
I felt bad for that kid. I can't imagine ingesting formaldehyde is healthy at any quantity.
>>
>>20408932
Same

>>20408937
Cute!

>>20408943
Just checked rule34 and this isn't on there!
>>
>>20408966
did the whole class dissect the pigs/cats or was it just the teacher? that must be expensive for them if it's multiple pigs per class
>>
>>20408943
I could never figure out why Canadians were supposed to spend more
Anyway for me it was capers, which I still straight eat to this day
My dad had a restaurant and I would sneak into the pantry and just eat, like, a quarter of a jar of capers
These were restaurant supply sized jars that's a fuckload of capers
>>
>>20408989
>I could never figure out why Canadians were supposed to spend more
it's in canadian dollars
>>
>>20408983
Private school class sizes tend to be very, very small compared to state schools. The bio class was considered pretty big and we only had eleven students (me and ten classmates).
>>
Boogers
>>
>>20408966
The worst was baby squid. Entire wing of the building stank for a week.
>>
>>20409007
Duh I know that now, I was seven back in the day
>>
File: psychic-third.gif (3.23 MB, 498x373)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
My oldest memory was the time I discovered what I thought was a coco-puff from under the refrigerator. Only to realize too late that was actually a piece of moldy dog food.

It was as though the cosmos flooded into my mind. As my consciousness awakened, I came to the arcane realization that maybe there was more to life than just shoving whatever I found on the floor in my mouth.
>>
>>20409323
I'm prob older than you but for a while Canadian money was actually worth more than usd
>>
>>20409088
I'm honestly surprised it isn't more common practice.
God made our nostrils fit our fingers for a reason. It spits in his image to not dig for gold.
>>
>>20408924
My mom made some weird sandwiches for my school lunches.
>cheeze whiz and walnut
>peanut butter shaved almond
>>
>>20409088
i still eat my boogers every day
>>
File: download-1.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>20409335
>references 2007 economics
>book published in 1973
picrel
>>
>>20409357
those sound fire
>>
File: laugh-spider-man.gif (303 KB, 640x416)
303 KB
303 KB GIF
>>20409335
I don't know why it saved a jpg
>>
>>20408989
I thought things cost more in Canada because it was more expensive to ship them there.
>>
>>20409408
In fact from what I've seen it's a lot less expensive once one gets out of the USA, for instance Mexico, Canada, Philippines, who knows. People that speak English and not some gibberish.
>>
>>20409425
>>/pol/
>>
>>20408924
probably buffalo burgers at school lunch
>>
>>20409340
My aunt used that argument as "proof" that God exists and the Bible is true. Japanese Christians are so fucking weird.
>>
>>20408924
There was a tree on the property where my school bus stop was that had these little apple things on it. They were very tart and crunchy. The other kids kept saying I would get poisoned from eating them but nah those things were packed with vitamins... Probably.
>>
File: IEatFood.gif (1.05 MB, 420x280)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>20408924
A BBQ Anole.
(small green lizard)
>>
Spaghetti squash with meat sauce

Was disgusting
As are beets
>>
>>20410655
Crab apples.
>>
>>20408924
Nothing compared to what I eat now as a drunk adult

My mum used to give me cubes of cheddar and apple with other kids found weird. I always liked putting Polos in the bottom of a glass, filling it with milk, downing the milk and then eating the milky mints at the bottom.
>>
Probably whatever bug my moron mother failed to wash out of her disgusting salads like fucking hell you could find some bug every goddamn time you looked.
>>
File: Debbie.jpg (844 KB, 3000x2159)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
Little Debbie's cream pies.
>>
boogers
>>
drywall, up to an embarrassingly high age
>>
>>20410751
>like fooking ‘ell mum i’m not a rabbit quit feeding whatever goddamn weeds you grow in the backyard. Always full of some rubbish wat. im not some buttoned up nice boy anymore im a one of those nasty boys eating cheese dogs down by the quickie.
>>
>>20408924
What a dumb thread. Christ, OP, you're such a retard. Go open some sort of food gross-out thread because you're just that dumb. As a kid I ate mac & cheese, schnitzel and fish sticks, usually with creamed spinach and mash because kids are picky eaters. You boring dummy.
>>
>>20410682
that does look about right!
>>
>>20408943
that's the first thing i thought about as well!
>>
>>20408924
>What is the weirdest thing you ate as a kid?
scrambled eggs with cheese and peanut butter
melted cheese on bread with hot sauce
cooked canned spinach with miracle whip (still eat this).
>>
File: Bob.png (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>20410932
We used to throw 'em at each other, once they get a little squishy they explode on contact.
My poor little brother and other neighborhood denzins, they would pick them off the tree, those stung. i would build a pile from the ground of the nice squishy ones.
>>
Fish flakes cuz they looked good. They were fishy and salty and melted on my tongue

Now I can't stand anything fishy
>>
>>20408924
Cock. I had a very fucked up childhood.
>>
>>20411381
japs actually eat these katsuo
>>
>>20409332
high meat effect
>>
>>20408924
Kids used to be a lot slimmer back in the day.
>>
>>20410668
was your mouth in horrible pain?
I ate most of a pineapple in one sitting once and the acid burned my mouth terribly
>>
>>20408943
Damn nigger, you just unlocked a memory from 1994, maybe older.
>>
File: tetramin.jpg (60 KB, 414x659)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>20411381
Never ate them, but I did this OCD thing where I stuck my nose in the can and smelled them every time I fed my fish. Always liked the way they smelled.
>>
>>20408924
penis
btw who are those shotas?
>>
>>20408924
Sand, soup, cat food, leaves, boogers, a bionicle bohrok mask and maybe dog poop.
>>
>>20412177
>acid
Enzymes.
>>
>>20408924
Nightcrawlers
>>
Boogers, finger nails, skin, scabs and the crunchy "blood boogers" that live in your nostrels after a blood nose, they were my favorite.
>>
>>20408924
My folks bought a little candy factory, when I was nine years old and I kind of lost my mind. It ended with me running a baloney-and-cheese sandwich through the enrober (chocolate coating machine).
>>
>>20408943
>finks!
>>
>>20414420
Holy shit, I did something similar! Salami sandwich, no cheese. It was awful. I also put a piece of raw fennel through it and that wasn't so bad.
>>
>>20408924
my dad baked a cake in the oven one day,
it was full of smelt. he bought a pack of fresh smelt fish and made a cake. did not like it

he got mad at me & said it's only the fish of the sea
>>
Rocky loves Emily
>>
>>20415229
Anise and chocolate - what the hell, I probably would have tried that.
>>
>>20408983
Nothing's too expensive for boomers if it traumatizes their kids.
>>
>>20409365
I don't like doing it but I will if I'm in my car or something and there's no better option.
>>
>>20409007
and they say 4chan is dumb
>>
>>20408933
Glowies gonna go back in time and market to me in grade school?
>>
>>20417899
>trauma
We weren't a bunch of delicate faggots, you delicate faggot. Bio and "life science" were separate classes and students could choose one or the other (I took both my freshman year) and either would fulfill the state bio science requirement, with the difference being that "life science" went out hiking in our woods and collecting bug and plant samples while bio dissected shit and did experiments on live mice and rats (nothing bad, just training them to do shit and stuff like that). Bio was right across from the gymlunchnatorium (the multipurpose room/MPR) in the same building so I was happy to have it just before my lunch period most days since it meant I could get fed after class and not have to go outside in rain or cold or snow or whatever. Life science had their class at the school-owned farm down the street. It's a huge campus for a non-college/university.
Bio had to go outside on lab days because the lab building was separate from the academic building where the MPR is.
There was also a formal auditorium, a formal dining hall with a mall food court style set up and separate gyms in the athletics building so I never really understood the point of the MPR.
>>
>>20408924

sardines i guess or lemon juice concentrate. I also had fogs legs as a child and crayfish and chocolate covered crickets. i was never afraid to eat weird things. my uber driver today told me about how he used to eat triple decker sandwich of peanut butter and jelly bolgna and mayo.
>>
When I was maybe 8 years old, my favorite thing was miracle whip sandwiches.
I'd get home from school and first thing I did was go to the fridge, grab the miracle whip, and slap a shitload of it between two pieces of bread.
I liked the sweet taste of it, and the cold felt nice too.
On a hot summer day I'd wander through the bushes with a MW sandwich in my hand.
Good times.
>>
>>20408924
Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. Just what it sounds like, peanut butter and a Kraft single
>>
>>20408924
I pissed in my own mouth once
>>
>>20419468
This isn't weird actually. The kraft single is an odd choice but the whole concept isn't new.
>>
Rat poison
>>
>>20412227
oh man that brought back memories. They did smell really good. I put my tongue on one of the cubes once. They were a little salty.
>>
>>20418412
looking under the hood of living things was the most educational part of school. of course I cant do that now without being “that guy”

my bio teacher obviously hated the pig dissection and had us do it in one class, basically we ripped its guts out, labeled them and then threw it out. lunch was not good after that
>>
I used to pick at the slate walkway outside our house and eat the little shards, they were thin enough that they were soft and chewy.
And generally any soft looking rock, I think they might have been beads from clean cat litter or something, but the best kind is tiny and grey and again, it just melts as you chew it.
Plus boogers, snot, eye crust...
>>
>>20408924
cum
>>
>>20421766
Stroking hard..
>>
>>20408924
da poopoo
>>
>>20418412
NTA, but mine did worm, squid, frog, pig. Never got to do the cadaver.
I'm not sure if I understand the logic of doing pig and cat back to back, though.
They aren't that anatomically different in the grander scheme of things. If the end goal was human, was cat somehow supposed to be more anatomically similar to man?
Just seems like there's more informational things to dissect.
>>
>>20417899
Anon, you're on a cooking board.
If you've handled meat at least once in your life, you should be at least somewhat familiar with animal anatomy.
And I say "should" in the moral sense, as in I consider you a lesser person if you don't have a least some experience with it.
You keep paying other people to reach into animal guts on your behalf, god forbid you have to do it once yourself.
>>
Ball bearings
>>
Pencil erasers.
>>
>>20409332
The Awakened One is here!

lmao he ate dog food
>>
>>20408924
my sisters pussy
>>
>>20418979
did the same, only used a third piece of bread and added saltine crackers.
>>
My alcoholic mother's "cooking".
>>
>>20408924
Priest
>>
>>20408924
Slices of white bread by itself if my guardians hadn't fed me.

American cheese slices folding it into little squares eating one by one. Now I'm addicted to all cheese dishes like alfredo pasta, lasagna, enchilada, pizza, etc
>>
>>20408924
Live ants, I liked the crunch and slight spicy taste.
>>
>>20424424
>ants are spicy
My mum told me the same thing. Because of the experience, as a little girl, she thought black peppercorns were balled up ants
>>
>>20408924
Tree leaves. Apricot is the best and walnut is easily the worst.
>>
>>20424424
some kind of vinegar thing going on too
>>20411381
>>20412227
i also ate this exact fish food and it tastes good i don't give a shit. other anon was right, it basically tastes like murky dashi. I took a sip of some not too long ago and it brought me back
>>
For lunar new years my grandpa would wake everyone up at dawn and we'll have to drink tea with burnt ash paper in it.
>>
>>20418300
No but theyre gonna play on your nostalgia and try to sell you shit from your childhood
>>
I used to eat laundry detergent in small amounts. I liked the metallic taste and fizz.
Fish food, flowers, grass, coins, deodorant, soap, most bodily fluids (excluding diarrhea if that counts), fingernails, hair, skin, confetti, leather, tree bark, tissues, shreds of cloth, cologne, and probably some other things I don't remember.
>>
>>20425100
you reminded me, i did eat a significant amount string once and got to pull it out of my ass tapeworm style, that was really weird and I'm lucky i didn't seriously injure myself. i think i was like 8-9 lmao never told anyone about it
>>
>>20424639
I remember my grandma deciding that me and my brother severely lacking fish oil in our systems, so she dumped spoonful of it into the tea and served it to us as a "special Georgian (country, not the state) tea". Shit was so awful I still can't force myself to drink Georgian tea.
>>
>>20424652
Tree leaves? Boogers? Cat and dog food?
Mongoloid.
>>
>>20424424
older brother watched some animal planet/nature doc with some kind of primates eating termites by putting a stick in their nest then eating them off the stick. he liked it so much he went outside and did the same with an ants nest
>>
>>20421945
I never went for the erasers but I chewed the pencils down to the core and ate the wood.
>>
>>20422894
Hot
>>
File: 1712470726526765.jpg (16 KB, 275x314)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>20425342
Do you not know that advertisers and government agencies monitor this website 24/7?
how new are you
>>
My sister locked me in a cage and fed me dog treats a few times.Thankfully nothing weird came of it.
I guess I also used to chew on leather and wood. The older it was, the better it tasted.
>>
>>20428701
>chew on leather and wood
If simple chewing counts, I had to buy and rebuy controllers for my vidya gaems cuz I chewed the shit out of them. Weirdly, by the time I hit my teen years, I stopped but my parents made a point that even before I'd she'd into the double digits, I was responsible for my own shit which is why i had to replace controllers myself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.