[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.66 MB, 1771x926)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
Anyone going to this?
I might go to the one in Toronto on May 17.
Sorry if this is the wrong board. I saw Anime Convention threads so I thought it might be okay.
>>
Yeah this is the right board to post this at, but my guy/girl/xor enby you may NOT want to go to this. If you haven't seen all the drama surrounding Miku Expo 2024, basically Miku Expo as it was know is no more. It's just a screen now. As in, it's literally just a screen in the middle of a stage, not a hologram. Not worth it AT ALL, not even or the vibes.
>>
>>10912422
I don't know anything about the drama... was it always a hologram before? How come it's no longer one? Cost-cutting?
>>
>>10912445
>was it always a hologram before?
yes
>How come it's no longer one? Cost-cutting?
yes, blame Crunchyroll
>>
>>10912445
the drama is overblown unless you were specifically going just for the projection screen. if you are going for the music, you will have a good time.
>>
>>10912820
that sucks. even the toronto one used to have a hologram? fuck. at least japan is still based right?
>>10912836
i mean it would have been cool. i might still go though
>>
File: file.png (372 KB, 1626x1832)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
looks like on reddit they're saying it's worth going even if it's an LED screen because you get to make friends in line?
>>
>>10912956
censoring usernames is gay reddit behavior lol
>>
File: migu.jpg (562 KB, 4032x3024)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
>>10912416
Dont listen to the others, Digital Stars isn't the miku concert its vocaloid music dj by some of the producers at a club, I Went the 2 times it was at the nyc miku expo and I highly recommend it you will have a great time. I would also recommend the actual concert if you can still get tickets for a good price.
>>
>>10912877
japan is hit or miss actually. at one of their recent shows they used the led screen but they hid it way better/blended it into the stage better than at miku expo. i think last year's magical mirai still used the projection screen.

>>10912956
that thread specifically was about the guy being alone and someone saying its fine to be alone because you can make friends if you want to. if you are going for the music, you will be fine. like, what got you out of the house to begin with? was it the screen? or the music? idk about you but when i go to a concert, it's because i want the music.

>>10912983
some of the tour stops were stupid cheap. LA second day was $5, arizona second day was $2.
>>
File: Imperial-guards_group.png (167 KB, 449x334)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>10912956
oh god it's like you're all real life shinpachis
>>
>>10913000
mikuchads are gintamachads?
okay i have to go now
>>10912983
oh!! that makes sense, I was wondering why it was so cheap. i'll try to go to an actual concert in japan with an actual hologram sometime then
>>10912989
thanks for the head's up!
>like, what got you out of the house to begin with? was it the screen? or the music? idk about you but when i go to a concert, it's because i want the music.
I just have nothing else to take me out of the house. I'm trying to grab onto any opportunities i can get to explore new things.
>>
>>10912416
Are you going?
>>
>>10914970
I bought a ticket yesterday so yeah I'll be heading out in 2 hours
>>
does anyone else want to smoke crack after this event
>>
>>10914972
nah senpai i don't do drugs but you do you man.
>>
>>10914972
Only if we get to argue about whether traps are gay afterward
>>
Where u niggas at.
We meeting afterwards?
>>
>>10915123
Yeah, we at the front, where y’all at
>>
>>10915153
Mid
Might go outside to get some air
I'll stay by the building tho
>>
Are we meeting somewhere?
>>
Aight I'll be outside for like 5 min if there's no reply I'm outta here. Hope you had a good night anons
>>
No meetup? ;_;
>>
>>10915154
I meant I was in the middle not that it was mid btw
>>
>>10915160
We outside
>>
>>10915163
Shiet fr? I'm already at the go exhibition centre station
Are you guys headed somewhere? I might just go to union
>>
Gg bros I'm at union heading up. I'd love to have hung out... Really sad. Maybe next time? Are you guys still hanging around downtown?
>>
>>10915167
We're gonna be at the AN truck
>>
>>10915189
for anime north? based, all 3 days? i'll def come hang out!
>>
damn bro fr missed the lip pillow in the upper deckie…
>>
>>10915306
The what....?!
>>
Is it normal for miku to not even be on the screen btw? I was totally expecting her to be dancing on the screen... Big sad.
>>
>>10915328
it’s a dj event, these people don’t care
she’s on screen for Miku expo
>>
>>10915329
miku EXPO, got it. i'll keep the difference in mind...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.