[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread:
>Post the cosplayer you have simped for the most
>How much you have simped for

My example
>Yukeshiro
>400+ dollars, 100s of messages adoring her

Why? More simping = more good cosplay. We need cosplayers to know there is an army of simps ready to appreciate them.
>>
>>10904097
you are the thing ruining the cosplay community
>>
I don't simp for professional e-cosplay girls, but I have spent thousands of dollars simping for amateur girls I've spoken to personally.
>>
>>10904097
Not sure if it counts, because I’m not giving money to a woman that would hate me. However, Miss Sinister is my favorite. I just like what she does. I just follow her instagram, and bought some prints.
>>
>>10904115
Anyone objecting people supporting cosplayers is either a broke boi or jealous
>>
>>10904097
I've only ever "simped" for cosplayers I was dating.
I have subbed to a few on OF/Fansly/Fantia on and off but never donated or interacted with them.
>>
>>10904386
>I've only ever "simped" for cosplayers I was dating.
You could have just said zero.
>>
>>10904386
ok dan
>>
>>10904097
Even with photoshop her manjaw is so fucking offputting. Why cosplay a pedobait character if you’re over the age of 13? Kill all lolifags.
>>
File: low res.jpg (1.06 MB, 2250x1500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Name: Faira Star
Russian cosplayer, she's very popular in China but not so much in the west. She's a chinaboo, and cosplays characters from games and old anime, plus her favorite vocaloid.
Her skills as a model are top tier, but what sets her above the rest are her dance videos, and that she makes most of her costumes (pic related, self made). She also takes commission work though it may take time to finish the project. She joined an agency months ago and is currently swamped in official work for Genshin in China.
>>
File: low res 3.jpg (397 KB, 969x1500)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>10908691
>>
File: low res 8.jpg (486 KB, 843x1500)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>10908692
Her belly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.