[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>29
>€3700 wagebucks a month
>€1000 monthly expenses
>€10k savings
>My own flat that's €200k

Is spending €450 on hand made spanish shoes a sound decision?
>>
>>58447966
>Is spending €450 on hand made spanish shoes a sound decision?
Anon a 200 € Nike or other plastic shitty shoes last a couple of years.
Hand made shoes last forever
>>
>>58447966
shoes first. i bought my budapest hand sewed shoes in 2010 and they are still good. i got the shoe soles changed several times though.
>>
I'd cheap out and get like two pairs of Meermins or similar that are €200-something and still pretty high quality. You don't want to wear the same pair everyday with these. They wear faster when they're perspired heavily in.
>>58447969
>Hand made shoes last forever
Yeah but resoles still start at like €200 so it's not exactly the buy once - cry one situation everyone makes it to be.
I've got a pair of Ed Meier's sitting next to me. The bastards get very little wear because I wear barefoot shoes like a proper autist.
>>
>>58447994
>resoles
Yes but if you don't run marathons with them you resoles after 5 or more years
>>
>>58447994
>barefoot shoes
I had a pair of them. I actually saw one of the first people who noticed them double glance my feet in confusion.

They're ultra comfy. They also break the first time you go further than the end of the road.
>>
>>58447966
Unless you've got some very unusual feet, I don't see how you would benefit from hand-made
I wear $80 full-leather Florsheims from Nordstrom Rack for a couple years at a time. Brogue options too. The pic you posted looks no different from them.
>>
>>58448019
I don't mean it's often but still something to take in to consideration
>>58448027
Did you have the silly Skinners-sock thingies? I've had the same pair of Vivobarefoots for 5 years now. Sadly can't resole those, except for the Ra's which are even uglier than some of the models.
>>
File: 2024-05-05 23.52.16.jpg (32 KB, 347x502)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>58447966
>spending 200k on fucking shoes
>when you can buy your very own lightsaber for much less
>>
>>58447966
Are you going to use them? I inherited a pair 20 years ago from my grandfather, they are still only slightly creased because I'm an autistic bitch who crouches all the time, you do with that information whatever you want
>They may need their first sole change since I got them soon tho, but my normal shoes last 1-2 years in comparison
>>
>>58447966
How are you so broke? Practically everyone I know is a millionaire at 30 from real estate, crypto, online grifting etc.
Are there really people above 30 with less than 1m net worth? Apart from homeless, junkies etc
>>
>>58447966
>$450 for hand made Spanish shoes
Pikolinos are like $200 what are you talking about
>>
Just get some good quality Allen Edmonds
>>
File: AllenEdmonds-ParkAvenue.jpg (122 KB, 1024x683)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>58448546
Park Avenue is a very sexy shoe.
Mfw. I have two pairs of these and various high-end Loakes but end up wearing mostly black $100 business casual normy shoes with rubber sole because they are more comfy driving and I don't want to look weird to my normy/poor family.
Same reason I wear Duro Marlin instead of even white gold Rolex.

With mostly home office I barely wear them in a business context.
>>
>>58447966
Well maybe ? there ppl spending money on anime waifus, and some fuckers investing in $super, and well you could be doing coke or h so.... ok?
>>
>>58447966
oh boy I haven't bought shoes in like 10 years or more.... 450 ON A PAIR? WTF! I mean congrats but dude!
>>
so biz is now fashion centric or what?
>>
>>58448019
>Yes but if you don't run marathons with them you resoles after 5 or more years
ppl resole shoes?
>>
>>58448674
I would do coke for much less.
>>
File: 1690492071257132.jpg (7 KB, 249x243)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>58448280
>How are you so broke? Practically everyone I know is a millionaire at 30 from real estate, crypto, online grifting etc.
>Are there really people above 30 with less than 1m net worth? Apart from homeless, junkies etc
KEK
>>
>>58448654
>Park Avenue

Also have a pair of these, classic go-to shoe
>>
File: FAUKSQ3HTRVCC2X.png (1.4 MB, 960x1280)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>58447966
$400 ON FUCKING SHOES?
THAT'S MY NETWORTH ON SOME SHIT CALLED RETARDIO WTF
Maybe I am retarded....
>>
just buy nike airmax m8
>>
>>58447966
I bought a pair of nice black Carmina shoes a year ago and the leather got scratches insanely fast on both of them. Might be bad luck, but I never had the problem with my other shoes costing half the price. I found my favorite pair I own in Italy in a small store for around 200€.

I think 200-300€ is a good sweetspot when it comes to shoes. Already decent quality and will last long and not too expensive. So I guess its better to get two cheaper pairs if you haven't yet instead. At least if you don't want to be constantly worried about your shoes being in perfect condition and want more use of them.
>>
>>58448280
sure except those real estate "millionaires" are tens of millions of dollars in debt with 0 actual net worth
the crypto bros use wishful thinking when calculateing their nw
and the grifters just plain lie about their nw so suckers buy their courses while they live off a rich daddy or sugardaddy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.