[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EZsZ6TAX0AEK4Hv.jpg (15 KB, 399x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>leave college and want to be a musician, start a wagie job I can't stand but burning the midnight oil to work on music and eventually start getting tour offers
>came as close as I could to making it as a musician in my 20s without actually getting there, on the "best bands of 200X" list of every major music site but never made enough money to do anything beyond pay for the van/bus
>everything falls apart in late 20's, start waging full time again
>hate it and start a business while waging
>went all in LINK in 2017 with what little I had, got a 46k stack with the goal of a $2.5MM cash out
>Decide to start a business in 2019, things are going well and then COVID happens and decimates all my progress, continue waging
>2020 get to $2.4MM, get ready to press sell, never gets there and round trip completely because I'm in such disbelief I couldn't get the last $70k. Continue waging
>3 years later, about to turn 40 years old with of $650k in an asset that is so volatile it shaves half its value within 3 days regularly, still waging
>Still dream about going back to music but realize nobody wants to invest in a 40 year old musician who hasn't done anything of note in 15 years
>fantasize about other arts like painting, photography, writing, but realize none of it is realistically going to get me enough income to live

I wasn't meant to make it, was I? What the fuck do I do? Try starting another business? I can't keep waging, it's the most soul sucking thing on earth. I'm so fucking tired I can barely even think about doing anything beyond just getting through my day. Life has sapped all my ambition.
>>
just sell some of that link and live on it for a year bro. you need some time off
>>
>>58433073
K
>>
go back to college, obviously
>>
>>58433086
this is what I feel like I have to do. Scared to sell off now, though.
>>
>>58433073
>>58433410
why didnt you stake it? you'd be making make $2k/month right now bro..
>>
>>58433412
I staked one full wallet's worth. Didn't want to be totally locked out of selling in a bull run scenario.
>>
File: jewelst.jpg (10 KB, 307x252)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>58433073
https://vocaroo.com/1ehtCFP1oxkw
>>
>>58433073
To make it as a musician you need the big 3
1. Looks
2. Youth
3. Connections

nothing else matters

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.