[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: noem VP.jpg (211 KB, 1130x1218)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
See pic related.

The top part is from the betting market PredictIt. The bottom part is from the betting market PolyMarket.

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is at 11 cents on the PredictIt market right now but she's at just 3 cents on PolyMarket. The markets are currently fluctuating wildly because Noem was probably the consensus frontrunner to be Trump's running mate until earlier today when she released an autobiography in which she admits to killing her family pets or something. So it's trending on social media that she's just committed political suicide and so her shares are collapsing.

As an American, I can buy shares on PredictIt, but I am not allowed to buy shares on PolyMarket. This is highly annoying to me, since the potential profit is so much better on PolyMarket, but what can I do?

So I shall simply offer my fellow Anons who live outside the US this opportunity. You're welcome.
>>
>>58432489
you can only buy $800 worth of shares on polymarket and it charges you fees in and out. you could never make an appreciable amount of money arbitraging
>>
>>58432491

oh shit, TIL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.