[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You can trace the market movements by daily posters on /biz/ but it's been 2.5 years of stagnant daily users.
Is this bullish or bearish? Will people come back in posting like mad once the bull market begins?
>>
Nobody is coming back, everyone is on xitter now.
>>
>>58431516
If enough people leave, the board will become useable again, which will revive the board and cause it to get flooded again. all things are cyclical
>>
>>58431527
By usable what do you mean? We discuss stinkies endlessly? Or we shill memes that moon?
The crypto market feels like it has run out of innovating ideas.
>>
>>58431503
Biz is no longer a reliable indicator.

Crypto twitter activity, Reddit crypto activity or google trends is the indicators to use
>>
We all moved to /bant/ after the email verification bullshit. It's much better there anyway because of flags.
>>
File: 1628242956433.png (516 KB, 872x720)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>58431503
Why would it be bullish or bearish?
/biz/posting does not impact macroeconomics; macroeconomics impacts /biz/posting. You seem to struggle with causality.
Take the opportunity to engage in real discussion - it's rare for things to be so quiet here.
>>
>>58431503
Retail got in between January and March
4chan is just dead because it never did anything against the soijack fags - reputation completely destroyed
>>
>>58431503
biz being dead while btc is near ATH is bearish to me. feels weird, like a trap
>>
>>58431623
Biz is dead because tranny jannies introduced email verification, in 4chan of all places. Noone wants their email related in any way to this cesspool
>>
>>58431642
no. That is just you scam pyramid ponzi marketing freaks being angry that you lost yet another place to freely spam ads for scams.
>>
>>58431642
You know it's free to make a new email address right anon? It doesn't have to be firstname.surname@gaymail.com
>>
>>58431503
why would the public come to /biz/ which hasn't been ahead on anything since 2020?
>>
>>58431663
they have limited staff whose method was until now airplane mode to make it look like there is interest - doesnt work with having to make 50 emails to make it look like there is any interest for a scam.

What one currently sees is the real demand and interest for crapto scams - 0
>>
File: 1601237510248102.jpg (82 KB, 750x1000)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>58431565
that's right. I keep saying to fucking everyone that no amount of shilling is gonna kill gamefi, superverse is what it is thanks to its game that are fucking carrying that token. meh
>>
>>58431565
its bearish
>>
>>58431565
Fuck you, its crabbish!
>>
>>58431503
retarded jannies killed /biz/ with the email verification bullshit. That chart is meaningless now
>>
>>58431562
>Create a throwaway email
>Verify
>Get cookie
>Post on /biz/
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>58431503
while I'm glad that there are fewer shitcoin scammers on /biz/ and this board is less shit than usual in the past while, it's hard to make trades based off the number of shills/shitposting on this board which was one of the better indicator for the market overall
>>
the jannies killed /biz/ in order to reduce "spam"

you can either have "spam" or you can have a completely worthless dead board where nobody ever posts moonshots and you talk about link as it trades at $10-20 indefinitely
>>
File: 1614455973709.jpg (29 KB, 600x733)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>58432082
Most accurate answer of the thread.
>>58432081
Why? You retards keep screeching this bullshit but you don't have any rationale to explain why.
>>
File: 1677659441340125.jpg (145 KB, 700x806)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>58431769
Zero interest in scams - yeah absolutely. Nobody likes the jeet threads advertising pump n dumps.
But, maybe since November, it's been kinda comfy around here. I've had some excellent discussion with anons around a variety of technical points, with very little poojeet input. It pales in comparison to the bearmarket /biz/ of 2016 or 2019, but I'd take 2024 /biz/ over 2018 /biz/ or 2021 /biz/ anyday. The quieter it is here, the more valuable the discussion.

Besides - he said 'nobody wants their email associated with this cesspool', I was just pointing out that he could make a specifically cesspool-friendly throwaway email and use that.
What he didn't say was 'It's annoying to make a new email every time I get banned for poojeetposting'. I wouldn't have said what I said if he said that.
>>
>>58432382
There is no value in crapto. The value was being able to spam and advertise scams without consequences and rob retards without consequences. That's over, nobody gives two shits about crapto anymore. The last bubble was the last for crapto. It failed to become anything more than a platform for scams most important it lost its base demographic and the attempt to replace them with retards that buy scams failed.
>>
>>58431503
>stangnant
Did you not look at the very last week where posting fell off a cliff?
Shit plummeted to an ATL
Jannies well and truly killed this board
/bant/ is the superior biz board now
>>
File: 281234.jpg (7 KB, 241x209)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>58431503
they killed biz after email verification, it's stupid even for normiefag who aren't into this crypto clusterfuck and doesn't care about truflation's inflation data
i guess we all moving to /bant/
>>
>>58432769
Maybe if you stopped whinging and said something of worth, /biz/ would improve. We're at ATL because a huge portion of the low quality posts have stopped - every high quality post improves the quality of /biz/ by an unprecedented proportion, never before seen.
>>
>>58431503
If you cant see the sucker in a poker game guess who the sucker is
>>
>>58432776
You’re at ATL because no one wants to post on a board full of jannie bootlicking redditors like you.
>>
>>58431503
This picture makes me so sad. Do you guys remember what biz was like in 2020 and 2021? It was fucking glorious. This place was the best website I have ever found. I never made as much up to that point on any website. Jannies killed all that through censorship acting like they care about advertising shitcoins. That’s why moot created biz in the first place

Please guys let’s start a new biz and help each other find new moon coins for this upcoming bullrun. I will not miss this bullrun like a ripple holder
>>
>>58433356
Man he’s right
>>
>>58433356
It was awesome but the sheer number of shitters was out of control. When the based posting started tapering off and the shitters and shills remained the board started to suck ass, I filed thousands of reports all the damn time. Jannies wouldn't have put email verification in place if it wasn't necessary is just the honest truth.
>>
>>58431503
Is bearish, like you said op, retails is not in YET, we need to wait a couple of months, keep holding your BTC, SSNC, SOL or whatever you hold, bullrun hasn't started yet
>>
>>58432172
if you think normies will do this, then you are retarded
>>
>>58431503
retail is never coming back you know. Its over
>>
>>58434090

the board is already full of shitcoins again. all email did was kill all the fun threads

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.