[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698754677.png (192 KB, 591x686)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Imagine the revolution of software development comes out of a crypto projects. How much would normies seethe?
>>
File: 1639601654119.jpg (33 KB, 339x355)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Oh it would be grand, but sadly most normies aren't smart enough to recognize they're wrong and even if AGRS becomes something good (doubtful but lets think it does for a second) the GOY would probably make them rebrand and rename so that crypto isn't mentioned.
Remember crypto is the natural enemy of THEM, we're never going to get their praise because what we're doing (trading freely without the meddling of institutions) goes directly against their way to live.
>>
>>58425421
*crypto project
>>
>>58425469
lol fpbp i want some of what you're smoking qanon
>>
>>58425469
have normies ever recognized anything good about crypto? i don't think they did
>>
>>58425421
>>58425470
>>58425472
>>58425474
Do you people genuinely believe that the value of crypto will skyrocket and you'll be rich? Throughout this board and pretty much every crypto related space you see people making comments that they believe they'll be rich from crypto. I can never really tell if this is a truly held belief or just a continuation of a meme. And to clarify I'm not talking about crypto going 2x, I'm talking about people who think they can put in a couple of grand and they'll have more than enough to retire with a yacht. To me, even if you put all of the utility arguments aside and assume it'll be widely used, I just can't see large numbers of people becoming hugely rich while doing absolutely nothing beyond buying in and waiting. The value has to come from somewhere. In the beginning the value came from people buying in and some people did indeed get rich, but it feels like the threshold for that has been long crossed, and there are simply too many people bought in already for there to be enough scope left in it for gains of that scale. I don't think that's something that can change, even if we get a piece of technology that can revolutionize some aspect of society
>>
File: 7654.jpg (33 KB, 657x527)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>58425482
My total crypto outlay is about $8k. I’m not expecting to be a millionaire but if the next bull market is anything like the last one I’ll be able to pay off my student loans.
>>
>>58425484
I personally don't think i'll get rich from my crypto investments (unless getting insanely lucky on a shitcoin gamble). However, i still have some hope that over the long term it's value will grow faster than inflation and that i'll get decent returns, and more than returns from S&P500 / World ETFs.

That being said, I'm putting all my networth into AGRS if they ever release
>>
>>58425474
They won't. Its against everything ((THEY)) stand for
>>
File: 16233105655.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>58425482
i've already gotten rich with crypto, im just here to watch newfags cope with their losses
>>
>>58425491
did you get rich with crypto? wtf are you asking then
>>
>>58425492
Stocks and equity bonds, i've never touched any crypto CEX or DEX, that's why im asking lol
>>
>>58425493
i dont think everyone is going to become rich but i do have trust that there's 2 or 3 projects in the blockchain that can change the world, agrs, tao, link, ada, its literally the stuff of the future

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.