[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blackrock hedera.jpg (260 KB, 1096x1591)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>London, UK – 23 April, 2024 – Archax, the first FCA regulated digital asset exchange, broker and custodian, today announced that it is expanding the range of fund shares it offers in tokenised form with the provision of the BlackRock ICS US Treasury money market fund1 (MMF). This builds on its launch of tokenised access to abrdn’s MMFs last year, which Archax has created on both the Hedera and Ethereum blockchains.
WTFF Hedera 10 cents EOY COMFIRMED WAMI
>>
>>58425238
Wow, I can't believe, that *checks notes* HBAR is at the price it was 10 days ago and is 76% down from ATH....yeah.
>>
>>58425238
should i buy
>>
>>58425445
Hbar is designed to be at 4 to 6 cents. Leemon will not be amused by this pump and he has 30% more tokens (25 billions) he can throw out of the bag and the "council" can allow him to enlarge the max supply so he can dump some more.
So what do you think?
>>
>>58425426
Damn I wish I had *checks notes* bought HBAR yesterday before today's pump
>>
>>58425598
don't worry I have 70k HBAR @ average 0,07 burger dollars. :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.