[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (26 KB, 1200x630)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
What's the biggest % price impact you're willing to swallow?
>>
>>58424152
bro it depends.
if i'm aping (lolz) into a <$5mm shitcoin, i'll run it up 5-10%.
if i'm selling out 6 figures in a $100mm shitcoin, i try not to shake it up too much and keep it to 3-4% swings.
so yeah, it sucks seeing the swings, but if you find a 5 or 10mm gem, you're trying to do many multiples, who gives a shit over 10%?

>please
use rpc protection
>>
Eth is about to crash all you little rats trying to subtlety shill
>>
>>58424555
>5mm
Anon thats not a shitcoin thats a legit stable investment! 5-15k mcap is where life is fun
>>
>>58424708
lol anon i think statistically 100% of 15k mcaps rug.
that said.
47% (i think uniswap won't allow more than 50%) (i forget what i was doing when i found that out)
>>
>>58424697
who do you think is "shilling eth" here? thats like being a bazaar merchant and saying your customer is shilling you dollars
>>
>>58424555
>rpc protection

What is this?
>>
>>58426230
https://mevblocker.io/
>>
>>58426230
protects against sandwich attacks where bots will see your transaction and frontrun it: buying the coin and selling it back to you at a higher price. its a shitty part of the mev environment.
>>58426249
probably works just fine. i use flashbots rpc. find their twitter page for a link so you're not getting scammed.
anytime you start moving the slippage on eth over .5%, you should be protecting from and just not encouraging those mev bots.
>>
>>58426325
MEV protective rollups will be the killer-app for defi this season. People are dead sick of it from legacy institutions, it's just insulting to see it here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.