[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How come no one is talking about this? Not only is kaspa going to be the fastest chain, but its also has Rust, a much better programming language than solidity, and tokens and smart contracts should be done by Q3. Its going to be the most advanced blockchain in history. SOL baggies are going to cope and dilate when their chain crashes and they can't bridge out.
>>
File: 445.png (820 KB, 1024x1024)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>58424024
Avalanche is more advanced tho.
>>
>>58424038
You a real one. I have seen for quite some time fighting other chains always with the same avax images. Remember when you were beefing with Solana months back. Respect the hustle
>>
>muh rust
No ones talks about it because faggots on this board were talking about the same shit 2 years ago faggot ass bag holder
>>
Chia has lisp and is more energy efficient. No one cares
>>
>>58424741
Bag holder? I'm up 100x. And rust was just implemented. KRC-20 is coming out now because they figured out a way to implement tokens without smart contracts.
>>
>>58424741
>2 years ago
If you bought kaspa 2 years ago you'd be fucking RICH right now.
Nice self-own, retard.
>>
>>58424024
If it doesn't have any gaming related shit like $super, I'm not buying, I made a shit ton of money with axie, crypto games are the new shit
>>
File: 1713280590953189.jpg (102 KB, 1024x702)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>58424024
This next kaspa step could be interesting. Will this KRC-20 use the Kaspa network? Will projects built there be transferred quickly and at a low rate? How will the mainnet, I refer to Kaspa, benefit from these transactions to increase its value/price?
>>
?
>>
File: 948.jpg (95 KB, 600x600)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>58424024
How come no one is talking about SSNC? literally the best BTC-related token out there, and people are losing money on SOL or BASE??

People don't talk about the important stuff here op, here you will find some low budget shitty shill from a jeet, and faggots whining about losing money because they didn't read the contract
>>
>>58426602
with SOL you are never losing money, it will always be an investment.
>>
>>58426602
nobody cares about SSNC, there are better alternatives on the market.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.