[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (6 KB, 224x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Money is such cope man. 9-5 is just brutal and not worthwhile. You might be making decent money, but it's not enough to justify watching your life pass you by at a breakneck speed. After college, your youth is already on it's way out. Most people just grind away whatever remaining youth they have at work, having never took the time to enjoy things. The most brutal thing is that once you realize it, you at the same time realize that you can never go back to your early 20's. The chance to enjoy life has passed you by, and the only thing left is the brutal grind. Money can wait. Time waits for no one.
>>
>>58422357
I partially agree with what you wrote. I've spent my 20s and some of my 30s grinding away at school and work. But I still manage to travel and do other fun shit. I'm setting myself up to retire early by the time I turn 40 so I can fully enjoy my life without having to worry about money. Thank god we're all here to profit from crypto in its infancy.
>>
>>58422357
poorfag early 20s cope
enjoying life at 30+ is easy, ESPECIALLY WITH MONEY. work and invest.
>>
boomer cope thread
bro everyone told you and they're doing it now again. It's not hard to grind the main narratives and get your slice of cake by just holding some idiotic stuff, it ain't rocket science. I bought super at .30 out of boredom after reading a curry thread and made enough to do groceries for 4 months straight. Git gud

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.