[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (247 KB, 320x300)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
Eth/BTC gas fees too high to shitcoin
SOL gets congested and barely works
BASE is centralized trash

What would make you try Pulsechain
>>
I have no idea how to buy this
>>
>>58422182
But I'm already using it anon
>>
>>58422182
I rather wait for the congested and shitty SOL network, or even swap my shit into BRC20 tokens, I'm not trying your pulseshit
>>
File: 1700624300088840.png (805 KB, 602x1015)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>58422182
Richard Hart going out like scarface when they kick in his door to make the arrest. If he shot some cops or something then maybe he wouldn't be such a faggot in my mind anymore. And he would be dead so the main liability for pulse would be gone.
>>
There was a massive shakeout in the Pulsechain (PLS) ecosystem.

Which means now is a great time to buy PLS and perhaps even Pulse HEX.

>Ok, but when do you expect it to pooomp?
>Around May 2025, perhaps sooner than that

>>58422340
Richard Heart doesn't lives in the U.S
He won't be go to jail unless he actually scams people, which he didn't.

Not to mention his whole language around Pulsechain was around "sacrifice" and "no promise of financial reward" for doing so.

>He is also rich and has money and will to fuck Gensler (legally) in this kike ass
>>
File: $hammy2.png (83 KB, 512x512)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
sol works just fine, there was a bug 2 weeks ago and they fixed it

sol, eth, base, btc only chains you need this bullrun
>>
File: level4_4.png (3 KB, 400x400)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>58422182
ok but BASE actually works, and cabal trash means money. If you are fading erc20i you are asking to stay poor.
>>
>>58422182
gas is at 12 my nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.