[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: law.jpg (85 KB, 744x570)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I need some law advice. I am suing a publicly traded company for a around 500k. The company acted in bad faith and I have evidence of numerous securities violations (5 or 6 big violations), violations of fiduciary duties by the whole C suite especially the CEO. The CEO is a known crook and has defrauded investors, friends, employees, and everyone. My claim is a civil suit regarding a contract they breached. the case has been on going of 2 years and they have been delaying and acting in bad faith through the proceedings. We recently had discovery with the CEO, he fucked us around answering nothing for 7 hours, had people in the same room, was aggressive and rude to my counsel etc...We asked for documents to be produced with respect to the discovery but it has been 3 months and no documents and they refuse to discover me. There are others filing suits for millions of dollars too for the same reason.

What should I do? I have the balls of a multi multi multi millionaire in my hands. I can send him to prison for years and I can destroy the company. He is fucked!

Should I reach out to the others filing suit? Should we start a class action?

any law fags?
>>
>>58421676
Talk to your lawyers not a bunch of dipshits on biz. If they aren't giving you something you are entitled to in discovery then your lawyers can file a motion to compel discovery. Stop trying to be smart thinking you understand how lawsuits work. You have lawyers. Let them do their job while you sit back care free. You aren't a lawyer moron. Go to law school if you want to be a lawyer.
>>
>>58421676
I'm not a lawyer, the obvious first course of action is going to the fanciest law firm in your area and talking directly to a partner about your case.
>>
>>58421676
lol bbbyq baggie? well ex-baggie
>>
>>58421962
this lol.
>>
Is your lawyer in the breach of contract action aware of the evidence for securities violations and breach of fiduciary duty? What does he think you should do? As for the discovery stuff, if they're stonewalling then complain to the judge.
>>
>>58421676
Maybe you should talk to your lawyer about this

IANAL

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>58421962
Amazing
>>
>>58422326
no problem, have this upvote too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.