[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F8pVzOdawAE.jpg (37 KB, 500x440)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Now that muh halving is out of the way, there are no bullish narratives left, and the dumping will continue.
>>
tomorrow is monday. cme opened and gap didnt cause major dump. you might have bargained for a bigger dump than you wished for. just not now.
>>
File: 1558477016865.jpg (147 KB, 518x442)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Nice cope thread bobo we know you are getting nervous
>>
>>58421539
EFFECTS OF HALVING ARE LATENT LIKE INFLATION YOU FINANCIALLY ILLITERATE RETARD GO TAKE ANY ECONOMICS 101 CLASS AND GET BACK TO ME. NO WONDER BEARS ARE LOSERS AND LOSE MONEY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS OF ANYTHING RELATED TO FINANCE. FUCK IM TIRED OF READING DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS WITH YOUR SMUG FACE WHEN YOU ARE BLATANTLY WRONG EVERY SINGLE TIME. YOU SPOUTED OUT ONE SINGLE SENTENCE AND MANAGED TO BE WRONG AND SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE. GO KILLYOURSELF YOU DUMB BEAR AND GET BACK TO ME IN 6 MONTHS. PEACE
>>
>>58422125
It's a meme you dip
>>
File: ezgif-2-a3eb0738e4.gif (34 KB, 80x70)
34 KB
34 KB GIF
>>58422125
It used to be latent but now it will have no effect. There is hardly any decrease in the amount of coins that are released each block. Negligible. Not to mention this rally is inflated due to a money printer that has long since been turned off. Stagflation is coming. Nobody will be there to buy your bags.
T.Guy who took Economics 1 & 2 at a university
>>
>>58421539
>Need some new thing every day for the price to go up
Lol no.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.