[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677059645282435.jpg (58 KB, 1280x1129)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What is your purpose in life?
im 23 and I dont really have one and so life just feels empty. My gf may leave me, I have no friends, I have no family and I live alone. I'm doing a masters degree in a field im not sure I actually care about and my hobbies are weight lifting, drawing and playing death metal on guitar mostly. I just have no pull towards anything really aside from the guitar but thats just an escape really.

So, how do you find a purpose?
>>
>>31222391
I could tell you but it wouldn't mean anything to you because we probably have nothing in common and have very different visions of life. I am an /x/ schizo so the next best thing I can offer you is if you have an accurate birth time for yourself, you can go to this website https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology and take a screenshot and post it. If you're interested, do that, and I will take a look and see if anything stands out as more relevant for you.
>>
>So, how do you find a purpose?
Perhaps, like a spoon which could be used as a utensil for eating heart meals, a spoon could also be used as an implement for digging a tunnel towards escape from captivity.

There may or may not be multiple purposes for us.
>>
>>31222434
fuck it, ill bite. I have no idea what this chart means, do you want this? I had to put in where I was born as well but idk if thats necessary
>>31222437
so I may just not even have a purpose? shit I'd take one purpose I dont need multiple
>>
>>31222437
It may be as simple as waking up one cool morning, out of the blue, and setting yourself out completely. It may or may not be over pancakes and coffee in the afternoon.

It can be birthed from something complicated such as responsibility inheritted, or mandated against your will. Revenge, or even solemn promises.
>>
>>31222443
>fuck it, ill bite. I have no idea what this chart means, do you want this? I had to put in where I was born as well but idk if thats necessary
Nice, the ascendant falls in the middle of the Rising Sign, so we should have some wiggle room for inaccuracy with the precise timing too.
As soon as you mentioned guitar, I thought you might have some 5th house stuff. 5th house stuff relates to creativity, self-expression, fatherhood, having fun. Your ascendant ruler Saturn is here which means that your life will tend towards this direction. There might be some development with this 4-7 years from now when you have your Saturn return.
For you, the 5th house can mean music, and I think you may be able to make some money as a performer, since you have the ruler of the 2nd house and the 5th house exchanging signs. This can bind the topics of money and art together. There's some other stuff too. Alternatively, maybe being a dad would be fulfilling, or maybe your goal is to just have a pleasant lifetime. See which themes seem most relevant for you.
Besides this, things are not super ideal for your question. Saturn in the 5th can actually make it hard to relax and makes it so you only focus on productive hobbies, and besides it's right on the IC, so there may be problems with the parents, upbringing, childhood trauma etc. Both the Sun and the Moon are in houses that do not connect to the ascendant - this can make people more asocial and make them feel like strangers. If you want to explore the themes of these more difficult houses, you could probably seek intense experiences like going to war, or becoming a monk, or doing something dangerous. But I would recommend against that.
Hope this helps. I definitely think the 5th house will be important for what you do though, because Venus rules both the 5th and the 10th house of career and reputation, and it is placed in the 2nd house of money, exchanging signs with Saturn in the 5th. So these three houses are bound together.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.