[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just turned 30

For the longest time I was a shut in, NEET loser and its only been in the past couple years I've managed to pull things together enough to have a job, live with other people and not post online 15 hours a day.

Lately ive been feeling a great sense of shame for my past self and a real pang about how much time I wasted. How do I stop morning the loss of the person I could have been?
>>
You accept it because you can't do anything about your past. You can only take it as the example not to take
>>
>>31221744
I started working at 23, and my life is still wasted. It's not that tragic to be a loser as a millenial or a zoomer. Our parents' generation has failed us, the boomers and silents have destroyed any opportunity we would have in life after being filthy fucking gangsters all throughout theirs. We live in Universe 2025 of a human Mouse Utopia, and most of the civilized world is about to go extinct within the next 50 years. (personal opinion)

So just cope with it and just try to find a meaning and worth for yourself.
>>
>>31221744
I’m a 33 year old loser but I enjoyed my youth so it’s not too bad. Just go fuck hookers in Thailand. I’ve fucked 170
>>
>>31221744
You can't change it so seething about it is pointless.
>>
>>31221744
>be a loser
>feel bad
>stop being a loser
>still feel bad about previously being a loser
damn, i'm glad i'm not you lol
>>
im aight i guess
>>
>>31221744
There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power or our will
>>
>>31222244
Disgusting.
>>
>>31221744
At least you made it now.
>>
Leave that up to God. Anon, you are not in tune with people's problems and you are getting jealous now. Say to yourself that you will get to the realization eventually. Just don't feel like you will actually die. You won't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.