[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711761144087906.jpg (104 KB, 675x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
So there's this chick at work...
>>
and I was talking about how she's got a hot body to a male coworker, guy talk...a few days later this fucking guy says to me in passing
>"Hey man, I passed that message!"

and I'm like wtf is this guy talking about, he can't be saying that he told this chick something that ....and that's exactly what he did, without asking me anything first.

An hour later she was in my office area which she has never been in before today, she thought the office was empty except for another older guy there and she asked the older guy
>"Who's anon?"

...I had my headphones in sitting in an office and the older guy called me and when I came out it was the chick, old guy said
>"Hey anon, she was asking who you were"

it was a bit awkward, I just shook her hand and asked her what's her name, she didn't come there for me specifically, not on the surface anyway, she had some document that had to be filed, but how do I handle this situation from here? All I was doing was lusting after her body, I don't even know this chick.
>>
Without evidence you are in the clear. It's a case of hearsay. Never admit anything if human resources investigates. Deny deny deny. There's no evidence so unless you ADMIT something, they cant fire you. If they DO fire you, you can sue them
>>
>>31219575
just say hi to her when you see her, or dont
he didnt literally tell her you thought she has a hot body did he? I'm assuming he just said you think she's cute or something like that
>>
And never ever talk to that male co-worker again. Seriously. He's a snake. Ignore him going forward. If he tries to talk to you just tell him "Not interested"
>>
>>31219770
yeah, seriously, do not trust that dude again. this is a wtf moment.
>>
>>31219575
did she seem interested?
>>
>>31219575
Genuinely, what's wrong with you?
Are you physically incapable of keeping shit to yourself?
Telling your coworker that you think another coworker is hot is completely out of pocket.
>>
>>31219575
Based coworker. Only faggots say shit like "wow look at her ass" to prove to others they aren't gay. I never commented on a woman with a coworker, ever and even among friends the most I would remark is how beautiful a certain woman happens to be. Making any sexual remark is strictly done to signal to others you aren't gay and the only people who feel the need to do this are people that are actually gay. That's why you were awkward around her and sitting around with headphones in pissing around on your phone. Worthless poster. Worthless person. I hope you never copulate and become more aged and weird.

All the passing nobodies like classmates, coworkers, etc, who interrupted a discussion to point out some hot mama or some bitch's yoga pants , I always viewed with contempt. Of course looking at that provokes arousal which is why I would not comment or point it out. Any doing so stems from insecurity is always rude so not only do you squander actual women with this, you lose respect from heterosexual male peers too and arise suspicion of being a homosexual to them so expect to always be kept at arms length. Idiot.
>>
>>31220300
I wish this were true and there were more of you, but really, we're the ones who'll be old, weird, and irrelevant.
>>
>>31220138
>>31220300
>>31220337
I count three
>>
>>31220439
online, in the unsavory dangerous corner of the online that most normies never see, not making a difference in the world populated mostly by extrovert impulsive idiots like OP and his coworker
>>
>>31220300
Nobody talking about gay shit, except you. You know what that means right?
>>
>>31219575
Start looking for a new job. HR roasties are going to tear you a new one.
>>
>>31220463
Kuummmbaaayyaaaa myyy looorrrd She's Notttt hoooot. Slurppp that coooock my looord Slurrp that coooock!
>>
>>31220138
>>31220300
Low T nerds. In my work groupchat anytime a new girl gets hired we immediately start talking about what she looks like
>>
>>31220300
Autistic post, anon!
>>
>>31220300
Dubs of truth.

Probably this lad has a career, and the rest of you are still in your 20s working shit jobs.

I'd get fired from a retail job over talking about a co-worker's ass to another co-worker.

I would NOT get fired from my dream job over a woman that is no more attractive than thousands of others in my city.
>>
File: 1686581016585558.jpg (176 KB, 996x1500)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>31222870
exactly. in my eastern european country. everywhere I worked, blue collar especially, white collar later. men were always lustful about female colleagues. married men, fat men, losers, good looking dudes with good looking wives, every man possible would do that shit at least a few times throughout your conversations with him. In my current workplace, multiple times throughout the day, as we men pass by each other, we would throw little silly questions like would you rather fuck Maya or Danielle? or let out a remark about how our female boss has such fuckable ass. it's crazy actually. like you would pound that ass like a gorilla, honestly... many women ofc are aware of all this. they know most comments and rumors. but they don't really care that much as long as you are normal and good to them. they are not as sensitive and feminist as say, american women. they also talk behind our backs too. they are all succubi. horny demons. 5% of women are actually chaste and prudent and don't mess with all this shit but still tolerate, in her eyes, weird and impulsive men. it's just a fun little thing we do. I experience it like that.
>>
>>31219881
not op but had a similar wtf moment from unpredictable male coworker. Knew him for a few years, we even went hiking once, grabbed a beer after work a few times, then one day hits me with

>hey dude a girl at work is really digging you, and I swear she wants to see your dick pic because she heard you're packin'

The thing is there was a known giga slut in our working group that I know they would have somewhat sexual banter

and he maintained 100% that was what was going on and he wasn't gay, and I basically told him never to talk to me at work again and if he does I'll report him. and he went white, and literally changed jobs within a month. He had been at that job for 7 years and was my bro for 3 years. and the slutty chick was careful around me after that. the whole thing was wack
>>
File: IMG_9166.png (595 KB, 666x715)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>31219575
She was probably checking to see if you were handsome chad or repulsive chud. If the latter she will report you to HR for sexual harrassment. If the former she will let it slide.
>>
>>31219575
That guy's a prick. That legitimately deserves an ass kicking.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.