[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Good-night-wide-pride.gif (23 KB, 633x628)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
my brother has become a white supremacist over the years and i am tired of dealing with him in any way. you can barely talk to him anymore about anything without him making it political. e.g. i would suggest we watch some shitty movie (rebel moon) for fun and he says that he cant watch anything where white people are portrayed in a bad way. the white people he talks about are literally space nazis. this escalates to him saying that i just gobble up whatever "mr. goldstein's" propaganda machine feeds me.

it's like most interactions with him are unpleasant, he mostly reacts negatively towards anything. he would constantly bring up politics, especially jews and trump and woke culture and trans people and lqbtqi+ people. he acts like i am some stereotype of a liberal just because i dont tolerate his bigotry. not too mention that he actually dated a guy a few years ago and now completely rejects that part of himself.

i have tried on several occassions to break off all contact to him but then eventually we would have to have at least some contact because we are still visiting our parents together and stuff and it ended every single time with him being all whiney about how i make it difficult for him to contact me, how it inconveniences him, and how i should add him on a messenger app. i did eventually add him on the condition that he acts nice towards me and stops sending me political youtube links or memes and stops talking about politics. he agreed. that was a few months ago.

today i told him that if he doesnt stop spewing this culture war bullshit i will break off contact to him again. his answer was to accuse me of my ego being hurt.

for those in similiar situations: how do you deal with this bullshit?
>>
>>31216244
Nazi here. Your brother would find that life is a whole lot easier with a sense of humour along with critical thinking. Point out that Hitler evidently liked the Chaplin classic The Great Dictator as noted by his librarian who said he watched it several times. It's a funny movie, and he was not a stick in the mud. Most movies deserve careful critiquing, for how they "work" and what message they are trying to impart, even (maybe especially) ones made by our racial enemy.
>>
>>31216244
Other nazi here. I was like this. It’s a typical initial reaction to the red pill. He will get over and chill out and probably start having kids in the next few years. Once you discover the truth there is no going back. It’s not an ideology you pick up or drop on a whim. If anything you should listen to him and join your literal white brother.
>>
>>31216330
i think that's part of what bothers me about the whole culture war bullshit, i already know the movie is bad and i dont agree with everything hollywood does and the reasons they do it for, but to get hung up over politics all of the time just kills the fun of it and just sours our relationship even more which is already strained to begin with.

>>31216351
nah, he has been turning into this over many years and he is more akin to an incel than an actual neo nazi. a keyboard warrior so to speak. he barely has any friends or social life.
>>
>>31216244
You need to go back.
>>
i dont believe in nationalism, it's a retarded concept to begin with. the whole world for everyone.
>>
>>31216428
this is true but you have to admit there are people like OPs brother who cant operate in daily life or talk about other subjects without being completely mindbroken by it and bringing it up
>>
>>31216437
>the whole world for everyone.
Empty slogan.
Do you have your own house or do you just pick a random bed in your neighbourhood every single night and sleep there?
>>
>>31216447
does any own any kind of land? nope. that's all in the hands of governments, which i disagree to begin with. can anyone afford a house these days anyway?
>>
>>31216244
NatSoc here, grow a spine and say "Don't talk to me about politics" and find some common ground for your conversations, sports or whatever
>>
>>31216244
>>31216372
Your brother sounds based. You sound like a fag.
>>
File: 92514269_p8.png (2.36 MB, 1265x900)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>31216477
>does any own any kind of land?
Yes, land law is one of the pillars of civilisation.
You can own land as a person or as a community.
Only national parks and deserts are ownerless

>that's all in the hands of governments
Governments are supposed to be accountable to the people they are elected by. If that doesn't happen, it can be fixed

>can anyone afford a house these days anyway?
No, and you want to know why? The main reason is that immigrants keep flooding into Western countries, so demand for housing reaches the sky while offer remains the same
>>
>>31216504
we already tried that several times, he always comes back to white supremacist talking points, like he really cant shut up about it. and then the conversations just turn into him trying to trigger and insult and be mean to me. and then he is butthurt when i cut off contact...

if we werent related i would have zero contact to him. he has a real negative vibe about him.

>>31216515

being insecure about your own skin color and afraid of minorities is anything but based
>>
>>31216546
NTA but
>being insecure about your own skin color
Who's insecure about being White? It's a gift. All advanced countries in the world other than South Korea and Japan are White

>afraid of minorities
You might want to read some crime statistics, then being afraid of certain races will look a lot more rational
>>
>>31216437
This is why your brother hates you
what a retarded fucking philosophy
Should your house be for everyone?
>>
>>31216544
>yes, land law is one of the pillars of civilisation.
>You can own land as a person or as a community.
>Only national parks and deserts are ownerless

you do realize that's all through a sort of social contract, and the land we own is the result of thousands of thousands of years of people killing each other over lands and their resources. you do not own land unless you buy it from your government or a private person or entity that owns this land.

>Governments are supposed to be accountable to the people they are elected by. If that doesn't happen, it can be fixed

theoretically they can be fixed, practically we are far away from that. most governments are anything but accountable. they make the rules to begin with. they are not giving up their power.

>The main reason is that immigrants keep flooding into Western countries, so demand for housing reaches the sky while offer remains the same

if it only were that simple
>>
>>31216582
>if it only were that simple
It literally is that simple, it's just that corporations make tons of money off of it
>>
>>31216244
Are you more angry about him being nazi, or him bringing up politics everywhere?
>>
>>31216582
>you don't own land unless you buy it
Or inherit it. Yes, I know that, it works the same way with movable goods

>if it only were that simple
You can see that in Ireland and Canada. Very recent spikes in migration rates, and suddenly rent and house prices are a huge problem. If it were purely an offer issue, it would have been a lot more gradual

Anyway, White people deserve their own homelands, just like Chinese and Indian people have their own countries where everyone else is a mere guest
>>
>>31216563
he is insecure about being white. he feels oppressed as a white person even though he hasnt experienced a single situation where he was actually being discriminated against for being white.

> You might want to read some crime statistics, then being afraid of certain races will look a lot more rational

you might want to read something up on systemic racism, it's history and relevance for today and how in america black people e,g, are being specifically targeted by police and how socio-economic status relates to crime and how a private prison industry profits off of people not being able recover from being poor, putting them in situations where it's really hard for them to find work and thus perpetuating a cycle where they will have to do crimes to survives. rehabiliation is not in the interest of the US government.

>>31216618
dont get me wrong, i hate nazis. i think it's a retarded ideology to begin with based on being a closeminded bigot who wants to suck some leader's cock and attribute the achievements of people with the same skin color to as sort of your own.

but my actualy problem is everything being politicized. you cant consume any kind of media, wether good or bad, because politicis is always brought up. i am tired of the culture war, it's pointless and distracts from much important issues. it just serves to divide everyone even more. it's the old "divide and rule" in new clothing. and hollywood profits off of it.
>>
>>31216642
that's all in your head though.

also as i just said in my last post , this point is fucking stupid because you attribute the achievements of people with the same skin color to as sort of your own. you are not your fathers and mothers. you just have yourself what you achieve to be proud of. everything else is just superficial bullshit and identity politics.
>>
>>31216244
your fella is just autistic my friend, my response would be to just ask him if he has any other hobbies and if it doesn't get boring doing just this.
>>
>>31216668
iTs aLl JusT toTalLy iN uR hEad BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol shut the fuck up tranny
>>
>>31216709
i hate all racists equally, retard.

>>31216721
no, he lives in a country where everyone has free access to study at university.

would still be a retarded reason to hate jews.
>>
>>31216655
>"he feels oppressed as a white person even though he hasnt experienced a single situation where he was actually being discriminated against for"
You don't love your brother (assuming this wasn't all just bait from the start). If you did you'd understand that having a harder time to get scholarships and get hired at jobs is more than enough reason to feel oppressed.

The systems oppress white (ie systemic racism against whites). No proof any system discriminates today against blacks or other minorities.
>>
>>31216244
I would appeal to his reverence for authority and tell him that the current government is anti nazi and way more powerful than him. Then explain that the only logical conclusion for his beliefs is to either get a white woman pregnant or go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>31216764
he has a job though lol and had no problems getting the job. he is just an asocial purist who thinks he is better than everyone and he barely has any friends because he cant tolerate anyone choosing to live their lifes in ways he looks down upon e.g. smoking.
he started consuming concspiracy videos in his free time and watching fox news, which matched with a lot of the closeminded views he already had.
>>
>>31216655
If you tried asking him not to talk about politics, your best best is to wait till he mellows out and looses the zeal of the convert. Which might never happen.

Don't engage talking about politics, because it will only make you (both of you) angry.

(Also, I find it funny to complain about nazis on this very site.)
>>
File: FS3ZZtpXoAEh7Nl.jpeg.jpg (451 KB, 1536x2048)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
Give him books on critical thinking.
>>
>>31216833
yeah i get the irony.

i will ignore it if he tries to talk about politics. i can guarantee you, that he will start complaining about how i make it difficult for him to message me and deal with normal stuff. thanks

>>31216850
he is not american. you can watch fox news on youtube. e.g. tucker carlson. i know that tucker carlson doesnt work anymore for fox news but he is a big fan of him. also, he gets his bigotry from various online platforms, /pol/ being unsurprisingly one of them.

if i was a troll i would never spend that much time talking to any of you.
>>
>>31216883
i wish...
>>
>>31216244
>not too mention that he actually dated a guy a few years ago and now completely rejects that part of himself.
Facism is caused by repressed homosexual urges. Why do you think they are obsessed with ugly military generals, Greek god physiques, military uniforms, and hypermasucline shit? Your brother has some pressure building up inside him and hatred for minorities and self righteous Nazi shit is simply and outlet for his resentment. He needs to be made aware of his repressed fantasies and thoughts and reconcile with his own inner feelings.
>>
>>31216924
, yes. you can tell that he is repressed. he isnt happy and he isnt nice to be around a lot of times. he deals with it by going deeper and deeper into conspiracies and a white identity. it's a kind of cycle where he acts like a dick, then uses that as an excuse to become even more extreme.
>>
>>31216244
He sounds based. But he should learn to lighten up a bit.
>>
>>31216991
he actually had sex with a guy though, but his excuse was always that the guy looked like a women... i wish that wasnt real, it's too ridicoulus
>>
>>31217009
you are confusing me with someone else, i didnt say all nazis are faggots. but it does trigger you very much, insecure much?
>>
>>31216668
>that's all in your head though.
bro, your op pic?
>>
>>31216941
there's nothing wrong with having sex with men, the issue is the repression
I've brought a few boyfriends over to family gatherings, and every time my brother makes a scene of it
>>
>>31217028
is a reaction to nazis joining the hardcore punk scene in the 90s. it would be fucking stupid to be tolerant of people who dont tolerate anyone but themselves. i dont tolerate people who dont tolerate me.

see paradox of tolerance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
>>
>>31217061
that has nothing to do with my observation
your reply to the other anon was that white people being harangued for being proud of their heritage (while every single other race is given a pass) isn't real, when you opened your thread with an image saying 'Good Night White Pride' depicting a man kicking a white person prideful of his background while he's down
>>
>>31217082
it's not targeted towards white people, it's targeted towards white supremacists that's why it has the word "pride" in it.

>>31217084
no i dont. i hate all racists equally.
>>
>>31217120
no, i hate jews that are being racists/supremacists/ etc. not all jews are that, nor are all white people.

can you retards not differ between single people and whole groups of people?
>>
>>31217108
'white supremacist' is just a browbeating term used against whites who are proud of their heritage
again, see the other anon's post >>31216642
no other group of people are disallowed from showing ethnic pride in the same way whites are
>>
>>31217145
not that anon but the talmud literally says it's morally okay for a jew to murder a non jew because they're animals in the eyes of god
>>
>>31216668
>thats all in your head
try googling grants and funds for minorities, women, and then for white males. then look at what DEI is in every major corporation, then look at the mass media and how they treat white pride.
>>
>>31217163
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

>White supremacy is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them.[1] The belief favors the maintenance and defense of any power and privilege held by white people. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism and was a key justification for European colonialism

>>31217175
>>31217186

i dont see how that discredits what i am saying. i still think you are stupid for blindly hating all jews.

>>31217202
try googling systemic racism e.g.

anyway, i am not here to discuss your retard ideology.
>>
>>31217211
>just posts a wikipedia article and ignores my point
yawn
>>
>>31217253
>ignores my post and talks about is retarded system of belief
yawn
>>
>>31217276
the bottom line is all races have unity and pride in who they are
only in white people is this unity harangued and vilified in the public sphere
in all other instances, racial pride is promoted and touted as important for self-actualization (because it undeniably is, a tree can't stand without roots extending beneath it and branches reaching aloft)
see juneteenth and the myriad black pride holidays/months as the latest example of corpo-approved racial pride
why do you think there aren't any holidays like that for white people
hispanics have la raza, american blacks have their 'brothas and sistas,' north africans have 'al ummah,' indians have Bharatiya
im not going to be the only one ashamed of myself and people who share my ethnicity
>>
File: 1689127460421379m.jpg (95 KB, 1024x566)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>31216445
I was the same way when I first left the Leftism/Liberal mindset (I'm not a fuckin neonazi though, despite what people will tell you white people wanting to live with and associate with mostly only other white people is good and natural). He'll get over it when he gets it all out of his system, it's hard not to dwell on the fact that you've been lied to your whole life and not feel constant righteous indignation that your kind are made out to be the scapegoat for everything (picrel was what really peaked me).

>>31216244
If he really won't stfu ask him what all this whining and overthinking does to help his cause (it doesn't).
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you? i asked for advice. i am not interested in your attempts at converting me into your retard cult. you arent different than my brother. it's the same shit. i didnt ask for your personal experiences in how you became nazis. good job you retards, i have no tolerance for you and i never will have.
>>
>>31217572
>trying to relate to your brothers experience to provide context and explanation for why he acts the way he does is trying to convert you
Retard

>i asked for advice.
And you got it. Ask him what sperging about it to someone who has made it clear they wont be convinced will do for him other than raise his bp. Tell him to stop talking about politics or youre done with him. And actually stay with it this time.
>>
>>31217629
>And you got it. Ask him what sperging about it to someone who has made it clear they wont be convinced will do for him other than raise his bp. Tell him to stop talking about politics or youre done with him.

yeah thanks, been there done that. now he will start nagging about how i blocked him and use that as an excuse to be mad at me.

i guess i did everything right then in the past. if he keeps bothering me about being blocked i will also just block his actual phone number from contacting me, if he keeps bothering me about that. thanks.
>>
>>31216244
Nothing you can do. Can't argue with someone who always need to be right.
I'm guessing something was lacking in you guys education.
Probably lots of repressed issues in your family.
>>
>>31216883
>No one outside of murrica watches fox news, you're not fooling anyone.
That's like saying nobody outside Qatar watches Al-Jazeera (every arab country does).
Just admit you don't know shit.
>>
>>31217572
Then kill yourself, faggot. At least we'll still have the cool, smart member of your family around. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>31217702
>i will also just block his actual phone number
You really should've done this from the get go, if he keeps harassing you over the phone. You are an adult, you decide the people you associate with. Family can be good, but if it's unbearable and wrong, cut it off and live your life.
>>
File: 0c2.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>31216244
Ngl your brother sounds like a handful.
Yeah fuck the woke shit, fuck sdi and all, but to make it into every conversation is gonna be annyoing af.
Just ghost him again and tell your parents that you don't want to deal with him anymore.
>>
>>31216244
Feelings of what you call "white supremacy" are a natural reaction to a world that is increasingly anti-white
Granted, your brother might be struggling to have a mature attitude toward the whole thing. What he needs is to stop the keyboard warrior shit. To be forced to live the philosophy he preaches instead of taking it out on people with these pointless arguments.
It's like a teenager who reads Nietzsche for the first time. They become an insufferable nihilist for a while despite having some valid points, and then mellow out and direct the takeaways of that ontology into something constructive. In other words he will find he eventually needs to become the Aryan superman he obsesses over, or simply shut the fuck up about it.
It'll probably happen naturally with time, given he has regular exposure to dissenting opinions and a proper outlet for frustrations. Combat sports are great for this, and made me less "racist" in some regards.
Just suggest he join a boxing gym to become the ubermensch and everything will sort itself out
>>
>>31216244
If your brother is a white supremacist and you're some kind of homo then you should kill yourself. Honest advice.
>>
>>31218917

he used to lots of sports and went to a martial arts gym for a few years but, i dont know exactly what happened, he started disliking the whole thing after some time because the martial art teachers didnt like the way he would befriend little boys, as far as i know but i dont know any details and how much of it is actually true but it wouldnt surprise me too much...

i think what he really needs is a social life but he has been withdrawn from most social acitivites for 5+ years now. he has this thing in his head where he wants to be perfect and people who dont live the way he does, he has a hard time accepting that and often dislikes them. which is what he did with me. on the one hand he would really look up to some people and on the other hand he would look really down on me. years ago he got into sprititualism, which was just another tool for him to find out he is better than other people. i think he could greatly benefit from more social interactions.on rare occassions he actually admitted that he would like to have more friends, but then most of the time he thinks he is justified in his way of life.

i am talking about stuff that has been going on for like 15 years at least, parts of this were always there, the white supremacist thing is just another sympton of this.

>>31218626

yeah thank you. i guess it bothers me a bit that there is this dichotomy. as far as i can tell, he started to resent me me when we were young around the time i changed to a differrent school. it's just so pointless. but i guess there is no other option to cut him off. i dont think he has happy, i think he has some issues to work through but i doubt he will actually do that, since he thinks therapy is a scam anyway and there is nothing wrong with him.

either way, thanks for the replys
>>
>>31221659
i am not homosexual, ironically he actually had a homosexual/bisexual phase and is now in complete denial of it and thinks its degenerate.
>>
>>31216244
I cannot advise you, just give the opinion of others and my own. Hopefully this gives some perspective. Generally, the white race IS being marginalized and ignored at the same rate these days as some others. THe truth is us White peeps are starting to see what feeling ignored like others have been really feels like. And as polarizing as that is, some take to supremacy. Even black people, ones my friends have known in the Navy or ones I've known realize that every race has its supremacy. You really can only cut him off if he keeps up, or ignore it/ try to debate him. But sometimes cutting someone off is the harder, but right pill to swallow.

TL;DR, There is a supremacy issue is ALL races, it's just that us whiteys ahve had our pride damaged recently, the same way others have had their for decades... Either debate with locgic, stick to your guns, or cut him off. But be careful, cuz family is hard to keep away.
>>
>>31216244
If this thread isn't bait I'm sorry this is happening. I was kind of the same a few years ago although I was never racist.

It all boiled down to the fact I was really socially isolated and couldn't socialise outside of the Internet so ended up just consuming hours of political YouTube to fill the void.

I'm not sure what to suggest really. Your brother needs to step outside of his bubble but it probably won't happen without a radical mental shift and his heart growing somehow.

I have tried to be patient with my friends from back then but I'm finding it hard to tolerate their views anymore. It sucks because I really do care about them but I also can't stand the annoying ideology and cringe viewpoints anymore.
>>
>>31221790
Edit; wow, my fucking spelling. Sorry for thr fuckups
>>
>>31216372
>i dont agree with everything hollywood does and the reasons they do it for

thats a reduction of the problems that people bitch about.

>>31216244
>my brother has become a white supremacist over the years and i am tired of dealing with him in any way. you can barely talk to him anymore about anything without him making it political.

these dont sound mutually inclusive. He likely had a distasteful personality already. Extreme ideologies are just like tuning-forks that resonate on something else already bad.
>>
>>31216447
Private property and the idea of nation level boarders are totally different concepts that are not predicated on each other. Nazi’s get fucked. Morons gonna moron.
>>
>>31216642
You can be proud of being English, or German. Also people being proud of what race they are are regardless of what it is are always viewed as idiots and assholes because it means they have no personality.
>>
>>31216769
The neo nazis world view of the Jewish question is so deranged it is laughably obvious how stupid they are. They are mad about the ailments of the modern world but can’t bring themselves to be mad at capitalism because of how brainwashed they were during childhood. So they create a delusion based around a readily made Jewish conspiracy for them. Truly not worth having dialogue with as they are too stupid to be saved. They must be eradicated
>>
>>31216244
He sounds like he's level 4-5.
You sound about level 6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=kse87ocS0Uo
>>
>>31221791

yeah it's really hard for him to find new friends or somewhere he belongs to, i guess, that's a void filled by this idea of a white identity.

>>31221829
>He likely had a distasteful personality already.

yeah pretty much.
>>
>>31216330
im not even sure if hitler was even a nazi or was just doing whatever he needed to and fabricated his fascist ideals after the fact. theres credible evidence that he was only radicalized in the post great war years when he was assigned to monitor a group of proto-nazis as an intelligence officer. and even during the war he befriended some jewish little girl and had a lot of jewish friends before the war

even his former intelligence handler basically just described him as a lost impressionable dog looking ANY crowd to accept him
>>
>>31222039
Nazi is slang for national socialist. It was practically a socialist movement in line with the Soviet variant, but because the elite class was taken over by Jewish families that excluded the "goyim", it was easier to pull out the race card instead of cutting ties with wealthy Germans wanting to usurp back their power.

Watch this for education:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
>>
Alarming number of retards in this thread. Keep it up!
>>
based brother
>>
>>31216244
Damn, I'd say the best way to combat that would be to somehow convert him to normal, but that's way more easily said than done. Maybe speak to reformed neo-nazi/ultra-nationalist types on the internet and see what they have to say? I've seen a few on the internet over the years, there are a lot of them out there making youtube videos and stuff talking about how unhappy they were at the time and used this stuff as a scapegoat and how stupid they feel now. Your brother needs help man, maybe try to make it a long term project to get him back to normal? What were his political views like before he became a nazi?
>>
>>31222300
he was never into politics, before he got into poltics he was into spiritualism but you could tell that it was a way for him to reaffirm that he was better than other people. he started meditating a lot, and doing sports and consume media by various gurus (e.g. osho and sadhguru). he always had this thing where he wanted to be better than others, this led to him actually being good at whatever he took up, like playing music, unlike me, he always was a kind of a diva, if you didnt do something right, he would get really angry.

as far as i can tell, he has been unhappy for a long time. he honestly seems insecure about his sexuality. he developed this view of the world where homosexuality is wrong even though he has had homosexual tendencies for quite a few years. he has this idea what is right and wants to adhere to that even though it may go against who he is. and the stupid thing is that my family isnt even homophobic. they really dont care, but then he says stuff to my mother where he reassures her that he is only interested in women now, as if it mattered wether he loved a woman or a man.

but thanks for the advice with the youtube videos, that's something to look into.
i dont know though, i am really not the person to change him. he has a certain disdain towards me. he had that for like 15 years now. on the one hand he wants me to recognize his achievements, on the other hand he looks down upon the things i do and the way i live. and i really cant support a lot of the things he does or says. like i can tell that he wants to be recognized for what he does, but if i disagree with these things i will tell him my honest opinion.

we have another brother as well and he is much more moderate. we both get along with this brother. he may actually have a chance to make my white supremacist brother question the way he thinks about stuff, but then he also has a tendency to keep himself out of these things.
>>
>>31222367
an example: one time we got gifted socks and they didnt fit him, so he said that i can buy the socks from him.
which just goes to show the kind of person he is. meanwhile, i got a pair boxer shorts that dont fit me and i gave them away for free.
you know, just basic human decency.
>>
>>31222212
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>31222367
> he was into spiritualism
The sonofabitch got Evolapilled innit, I focken swear on me mum!

Anyway, he's probably way too preoccupied with his ego. Identity, alignments do not matter all that much. Maybe he should get back into "classical spiritualism/philosophy" instead of trying to larp as an eso-fash.

You don't have to change him. You can only provide information and support so he can change himself if he wants to.

I'd rather have the black guy from CERN as my roommate than some meth-head trailer trash, ngl. Maybe he should consider this perspective as well.
>>
>>31216244
The slogan "good night white pride" is so ridiculous when you sit down and unpack it. The overwhelming majority of anti-white-nationalists are white, which begs the question - why are white people the only racial group that discourages its members from practicing in-group preference? Oftentimes they go to great lengths to signal their lack of in-group preference to the general population. All racial groups openly prefer the company of their own, openly voice their pride in their own heritage, and practice some sort of in-group preference, except white people. It's unusual and anomalous for a group of people to actively punish its members for signaling their preference for their own kind, to say the least.
>>
>>31223624
this slogan was adopted by punks who wanted to signal that nazis are not welcome in their scene. you know, much like how the dead kennedy's song "nazi punks fuck off" does the same thing.

again: these people dont hate white people, they hate nationalists and supremacists, which in their case were white because national socialism is inherently a white ideology. you act like it's just about "prefering white people" which is complete bullshit and completely ignores the history of violence perpetuated by white supremacists and nazis. you completely misinterpret what this is about and call it "unpacking"
>>
>>31223624
They arn’t in any way. Japanese have anti racism movements for Japanese. South Africa and Nigeria have anti racism movements against tribalism or colorism.

Ect ect. You are just wrong.
>>
>>31216244
>my brother has become a heretic over the years and i am tired of dealing with him in any way.
Let me fix you that.
White suprematism is pretty tame, stop being so thin skinned and dramatically overreacting over random stuff you don't like, its really childish.
You are getting upset over nothing, so stop being such zealous fundie or find new home.
>>
>>31216668
>that's all in your head though.
Nice gaslighing, piece of shit.
>>
>>31217061
>is a reaction to liberals joining the hardcore punk scene in the 90s. it would be fucking stupid to be tolerant of people who dont tolerate anyone but themselves. i dont tolerate people who dont tolerate me.
Let me fix you.
Why are you such hypocrite?
Seriously, why is it every liberal such piece of shit?
>>
>>31217108
>no i dont. i hate all heretics equally.
Fixed.
>>
>>31224395
The only way to fight the nazi is through normalizing violence against the Nazi. Truly, debunk their shit online (not hard) stand firm about not tolerating the intolerant and that the fascist and the Nazi get punched in the face, not treated any other way.
>>
>>31217211
>anyway, i am not here to discuss your retard ideology.
In other words you have no arguements and are too stupid to do so.
>>
>>31217572
>i asked for advice.
But no one asked you.
Thats the funny thing.
And since you act and think just like your brother, but leftist instead of nazi, i have same question to you.
>>
>>31225173
It isn’t hypocritical. You are just a whiny shitlick. There are those who it is good to punch in a tolerant society. That isn’t a logical fallacy.

Also liberals are morons who allow fascism and nazis to exist.

Leftist and commies know better that’s why you hate them so badly.
>>
>>31225020
No they really don't.
>>
>>31225188
>The only way to fight the heretics is through normalizing violence against the heretic. Truly, debunk their shit online (hard) stand firm about not tolerating the heretics and that the heathen and the heretics get punched in the face, not treated any other way.
Leftists are just catholic and evangelical nutjobs and pisslamist savages dressed in atheistic garmets.
Shit like that really shows how utterly inhuman and alien your kind is.
>>
>>31225220
>It isn’t hypocritical.
Yes it is.
>You are just a whiny shitlick.
No, but you are.
>There are those who it is good to punch in a tolerant society.
How tolerant and hypocritical of you.
>That isn’t a logical fallacy.
Yes it is, or you are legit zealous nutjob?
>Leftist and commies know better
No they don't.
>that’s why you hate them so badly.
I hate them because they are invasive vermin who turn everything they touch to shit.
They are irl nurgle cultists.
>>
>>31225231
Cool. Just disregard the facts when they are inconvenient. Normal Nazi shit
>>
>>31225276
You think like a 9 year old. Incapable of critical thinking. Good thing this thread has debunked your shit. So your dumbass replies mean nothing.
>>
>>31225256
Hating when people actually have a firm stance against you. Of course you can’t understand. Your brain is too rotten with worms. The horseshoe theory is real. Let the normies wring their hands. Death to Nazis
>>
>>31225292
>You think like a 9 year old. Incapable of critical thinking.
And this is why you are so fanatical and take internet fights super serious, must be that criticial thinking, lmao.
>Good thing this thread has debunked your shit.
In your head and wet dreams.
>dumbass
Only trashy people use this word.
>>
>>31225279
>passive agressive tone
You and your kind do it on daily basis, but nice projecting.
>>
>>31225331
"Stop liking what i don't like" is not firm stance, thats just your opinion that you treat like word of god.
>>
>>31225377
All Nazis must die.
>>
>>31225331
>Death to heretics
Really shows really how unhinged you are.
>>
>>31225437
>All heretics must die.
>>
>>31225444
Your appeal to higher morality is such a laughable see through ploy.

Burn to death Nazi scum.
>>
>>31225292
Nice nonarguements you got there.
>>
>>31225457
>Burn to death Nazi scum.
I unhumbly and unkindly return you your wish, you deserve it more than i.
>>
File: 13902.png (60 KB, 2000x2000)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>31225331
>Death to Nazis
>>31225437
>All Nazis must die.
>>31225457
>Burn to death Nazi scum.
>>
>>31225500
Why did you post an image of the Nazi guy meme idiot.
>>
>>31225470
>>31225491
>>31225500

Pretty butthurt little Nazis we got here
>>
>>31216764
>you'd understand that having a harder time to get scholarships and get hired at jobs is more than enough reason to feel oppressed.
Man, you people are either willfully evil or just hopelessly lost.

I'm an international student from a 3rd world country, I work so hard to get scholarships after paying over 3x a citizen does. And you're saying something like this, it's really disheartening.
>>
>>31216244
report him to the police
>>
File: IMG_20211225_101615.jpg (392 KB, 1458x867)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
it's refreshing to see some posts from non-nazis after having to deal with so much nazi scum since yesterday. thank you for that! i know that 4chan and /pol/ is not representative of the world but still.

anyway, as far as i am concerned this thread can run its course.
>>
>>31216655
> rehabiliation is not in the interest of the US government.

Rehabilitation programs are a myth created by delusional nerds like yourself. Just look at the murderous and raping shitskins in Western Europe. Once they served their short jail time they’ll go back into being a degenerate criminal because there is no real consequence for their actions. I think you’re just a trolling Redditor at this point.
Sorry that your brother is obsessed but you should listen to him
>>
File: E5oTD4pXIAoha6L.jpg (105 KB, 1040x1233)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>31216244
holy shit this is either the best bait ive ever seen or the worst thread i have ever seen, all that shit with the nazis and supremacists i think was a little too on the nose so i'm leaning towards bait. Bravo OP!
>>
>>31226074
It's supposed to be harder for foreigners. I was speaking about blacks born in the US. With that said you better go back to your own country after you get the credentials to make a good life there. Improve your own country and don't just crowd up mine.
>>
>>31228841
It is not harder for white Americans to pay for their education than black Americans, as well as foreigners. I'm in college, I see it for myself. What I see more of is entitled Americans who refuse to read instructions on assignments and exams and complains to their professors about not spoon feeding them. Not just entitled white Americans, entitled Americans in general. The hard working students who don't have this sense of entitlement always do better. Usually they're international students, awkward people, and/or hard working black, latino or asian Americans.

You want more entitled Americans and less colored Americans or foreigners in the workplace. The reality is that it'll be hard for me to go back to my country because of how many opportunities there are for someone like me who actually wants to, and is able to, contribute to your society.
>>
>>31216244
Yeah, this is bait
>>
>>31222433
The place where people respond to rhetorical questions
>>
>>31216244
>woke culture

what a stupid buzzword.
>>
>>31216244
how old is your brother
>>
>>31228911
>Refuses to go back
>Gets full ride through college
>Claims said full ride is completely through "hard work"
>Refuses to make his own nation great
>Plans to steal jobs I could get after robbing me of scholarships I never got

I got all solid grades and never complained (despite woke professors claiming I was "privileged" for my skin tone, and all without speaking to me to know I grew up trailer trash poor). I get you have had to work hard, but you're the entitled one. Thinking cause you push yourself that means you're entitled to me supporting mass immigration.

Go look up how many immigrants are taking welfare and other benefits and tell me again how you all are so hard working. You might be cool idk, but your attitude makes me wonder if you broke higher than a B in any class.
>>
>>31229637
I know what "solid grades" look like for entitled Americans. Am I supposed to feel pity for you?
>>
>>31229457
he is 30 years old now.

>>31228977
it really isnt. and i'd rather have people would actually engage with the topic (how to deal with someone in your family that has become radicialized by the internet and wont shut up about his political views) than trying to excuse nazis and white supremacists. i would actually delete the thread but it's not possible anymore because the thread is too old.

/pol/ has really infested every single board now, huh?
>>
>>31229787
>/pol/ has really infested every single board now, huh?
It's really bad. I swear /adv/ wasn't like this even just a few years ago.
>>
>>31231399
Yeah i dont know where faggots like you and OP came from but it really has gotten bad lately, you fags cant stop crying no matter where you go. Go back to facebook, fucking cocksmokers.
>>
File: 1715183565254389.jpg (203 KB, 1024x1024)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>31216244
Your brother is right
>>
>>31231811
Why are /pol/tards so obsessed with shitty AI images?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.