[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do i stop craving/wanting to use dildos? I've been clean for a good 6 months but I've been having extremely strong compulsions to buy a new one. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>
>>31206023
Buy an ad, faggot.
>>
Don't mind me, I'm just farting
*fart*
>>
Please help
>>
>>31206663
Discipline. Get some, faggot. Don't give in to temptation. You have a way to escape your sexual desires and save them. Whether or not you're a fag or a woman, it matters not. It is up to you to figure it out, but just like quitting smoking - just stop buying them. I know what you're going through, as I have been through it, and I have overcome it. Do you want to know what I did?
>>
>>31206023
Faggot
>>
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
Pathetic faggot. Gosh I hate gay men more than I hate straight one's
>>
>>31206023
Just accept that you're a faggot and move on with your life. Nobody cares what you do in your private time.
>>
Bump
>>
Bumped
>>
Are you craving dildos or attention from random men looking at dog cock
>>
>>31208789
Huh?
>>
up
>>
Bump
>>
Please help
Im on the verge of buying one
>>
>>31206023
Was wondering when you'll be back for the third time. Hello cutie. I would like to advice the same thing as always: find a guy and get drilled.
>>
>>31215008
>>31214729
kys faggot
>>
bump i just bought one
>>
>>31206023
Go on Craigslist and say you want a real cock up your ass, have a random bear pound your prostate and blow a poz load in your colon. Then you won't want to use dildos anymore. Simple.
>>
>>31217962
Fuck that sounds hot!
>>
>>31219838
I'm sure in the back of OP's mind he agrees. Just has to let loose and get a loose one from it.
>>
>>31206023
faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.