[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5087.jpg (154 KB, 728x409)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>met this girl online a year ago
>we live in completely different states
>we've talked / called every single day since then
>realize last week ago on our anniversary of meeting that we won't likely ever actual meet up in person because she's still in college for 3 years and I'm about to start working full-time in a different state
>we just "broke" up tonight
>we both deleted all the photos we sent of each other
>she's deleting her account so she isn't tempted to text me
Holy fuck this hurts so fucking bad, seeing / hearing her cry broke me in half.
Who will text me good morning / good night?
Who will send me funny little messages?
Who will call me her little nickname she gave me?
God this hurts so much, what the fuck can I do
I'm crying
>>
LOL! Come on man. That was online shit, like a social video game you both were playing

You gotta make things happen in real life
>>
>>31136936
You have no idea, this girl was perfect for me. Trust me, I've talked to girls in person and they were fine, but nothing like this girl. She was amazing, it hurts me in the heart just thinking about it.
>>
File: IMG_7656.jpg (115 KB, 1125x510)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>31136939
>>31136928
This hurts so fucking much. We said goodnight to each other for the last time.
>>
>>31136928
How much of a sperg do you have to be to not be able to spend $200 on a domestic flight ticket to visit her for a weekend? Holy shit dude. I've had a married woman I talked with a while visit me 3x from another country for 3-7 days at a time and you're telling me you can't just visit the supposed love of your life in another state for a day or 2?
>>
>>31136950
We both agreed that doing that would just prolong the inevitable. Because after the three years she would try to get into medical school and that wasn't guaranteed that'd it be in my state.
>>
>>31136928
It hurts so fucking much
>>
>>31136928
If you love someone, if they're worth it, you can always make it work.

If you don't want to do something, you'll find an excuse.
If you do want to do something, you'll find a way.
>>
>>31137006
I know I know
The thing that fucked up is she has 3 years of undergrad, then 4 years of medical school.
How can we make it work?
>>
Bruh, why not just visit her. You could even move there. If she's that perfect, you should give it some effort. I had my LDR for 3 years before a chance arose to meet her. Then it was a 9 hour train ride but I made the trip. It's about getting closer little by little.
>>
>>31136939
Maybe it was a fat, creepy old guy in singlet and underpants typing one-handed.
>>
>>31136928
Just find another bitch online, holy fuck bro.
>>
>>31136928
if you've invested that much you should have just fucking visited her, and moved there

people move countries to be with a spouse all the time

love is so rare that if you have it you should sieze it, jobs are more transient
>>
>>31137044
Unfortunately can't move there, my line of work is super specific.
Can you please respond to this >>31137023 ?
I feel so damn horrible I'm about to try to get in contact with her again.
>>31137343
I've seen her a million times on live video camera.
>>31137359
You're dumb.
>>31137371
It's a bit more nuanced but I understand.
>>
>>31137444
By the way, I woke up from sleeping and immediately cried.
>>
>>31136928
Bump
>>
All I keep hearing are excuses, if you really loved her, you would have tried harder.
>>
>>31138170
How would I propose this new arrangement?
I could say I'll fly to you every 2 weeks for the weekend or something like that?
>>
>>31138463
Help with this, I'm going to cave and message her
I don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>31136928
You get what you fucking deserve
>>
>>31138857
Why did I deserve this?
>>
>>31136928
>we both deleted all the photos we sent of each other
anon, please tell me you have a means of getting those back. out of everything here, this is the thing you will regret the most. speaking from experience
it won’t help you miss her less, it’ll just drive you crazy the more you remember her but not her face
>>
>>31138870
You made the sandwich
>>
>>31138902
We deleted everything even in "recently deleted" folder.
How did you get over her? How long did you talk to her?
>>31138988
?
>>
>>31139037
it gets easier with time, but i still don’t think i’m fully over it. we talked for three years, it’s been two since we stopped. having supportive friends and things going on to distract me (college, job, etc) definitely helped
i have friends in a LDR with each other, from what i’ve gathered meeting up just made it all the more painful to go back to the distance. i don’t know the full extent of what your situation is like, but if you made the decision to separate, then i’m sure you had your reasons. i’m not going to sit here and tell you to just make it work if it truly can’t. but i understand wanting to do literally anything so it doesn’t have to be this way. whatever you do, i wish you luck anon
>>
>>31139601
I'm going to talk to her again, I can't just stop talking to her. One year of talking with her gone in a two hour call. I refuse.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>31136928
>>we live in completely different states
what the fuck are you doing? it'd be harder if she was overseas but you could definitely meet each other in the states
>>
>>31137023
>she has to go to medical school so that means.... i cant date her SIGH
just admit that this wasnt serious to begin with

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.