[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ppe-the-frogoo.jpg (102 KB, 900x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I've been isolated since 2020 basically. Pandemic wiped out everything at first, now I just don't get along with anyone. Uni's full of trannies and DEI admits and I'm a minority (school's 10% white). Asians/Blacks/Hispanics hate me for existing so I can't approach them (tried multiple times, got along fine during high school, doesn't work at uni). All other whites are either Redditor types or LGBT. Social life has consisted of lurking on /pol/ and Twitter for about 18 months. Most advice boils down to "join a club" but they're full of middle-aged wine moms and the same groups that I just described. I have 1500 natural test levels and I come off as uptight/intense to everyone which also makes it hard to get along with the types that you normally find at modern universities. Just needed to vent. I apologize for the rant
>>
>>31136874
seems like u need to move the fuck away from whatever shithole youre at.
Dont be scared to go somewhere new, life wont end, and the things u have right now arent that important probably. Probably can change unis too.
U have 0 friends anyway so its not like u have any relationships to go away from right?

the world is so much more than living like that. dont get dicouraged and dont lose track
>>
>>31136913 Lol yeah West Coast here. It's a fucking nightmare. I actually tried to transfer last year but I got rejected from every university (most likely due to DEI again, since I have a 4.0 in a STEM major, and none of the applications were for selective schools.) So I'm a hostage for another year until I get the degree
>>
>>31136919
>the world
>>
>>31136947 You're right. I was mainly just responding to your 1st point so that's my fault
>>
>>31136947
>that's my fault
? nono its ok nobody is at any fault lol
>>
>>31136947 I appreciate the advice though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.