[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A close friend of mine spoke to my girlfriend in private and tried to get her to break up with me (she told me about this). My friend told her that since I only make around 50k a year, she should leave me and go for someone who makes more money. He isn't interested in her himself, it was just general advice. Would it be an overreaction to stop being friends with him?
>>
>>31136647
No
>>
>>31136647
>"friend" of mine spoke to my girlfriend in private and tried to get her to break up with me
You are a spineless faggot if you don't do something about his.
>>
>>31136647
Assuming that your gf is actually telling the truth, yes, that's something worth parting ways over, forever.
>>
>>31136647
Perhaps it may be good to endeavor in a proper investigation. To be able to hear your close friend's side may clear up a few inconveniences.

In wild chance, it is not improbable that your close friend may have uncovered something sinister or worse, and having done so may or may not have struck a bad cord with your partner.

It is best to be absolitely certain, you may or may not be burning a bridge to an innocent man, or someone who is more convenient removed.
>>
>>31136647
Get this in your mind.
He is not your friend. And this is the proof.
What a rat faggot bastard.

>>31136744
>You are a spineless faggot if you don't do something about his.

that you even still call him a friend?! 0.o
>>
>>31136647
Assuming that's exactly what happened,
Two options:
A. Stop being friends with him
B. Kick his ass for being a retarded piece of shit friend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.