[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1545.jpg (79 KB, 500x375)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
How do i bring up to my online boyfriend that after seeing his face i don’t like him like how i thought i did.
I feel so mean, but we’ve only known each other for a week and now im noticing this all moved WAY too fast and i don’t know what to do.
>>
>>31136400
Lmao.
>>
"We should see other people." Move on already. Don't waste people's time with bs games
>>
Just do what other women do - stop responding
>>
>>31136400
>online boyfriend
LOL
>>
>>31136400
Is he really that ugly?
>>
>>31136400
>online boyfriend
>only known each other for a week
What is wrong with some people, I've know people for over a year online and I still don't conciser them friends. Even calling them aqucenteices is pushing it. Fucking hell, just ghost the guy or 'brake up". I put quotations because saying it without them would imply anything existed to begin with.
>>
>>31136400
Tell him you're a guy.
>>
>>31137440
most men are unattractive to women. not in an ugly way but an average man just looks sexually unappealing to most women
>>
>>31136400
You fell in love with the idea of him. Please do not waste his time. He does not deserve that.

Falling in love online can be the ultimate test of true love. Falling in love with the essence of a person and loving them no matter their appearance is rare. You do not love him, you hadn't given yourself time for that. He likely gave a picture so early on BECAUSE he probably knows you wouldn't be into him.
>>
>>31137562
Probably because the vast majority of men ARE physically unappealing. And I say that as a man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.