[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

anyone else gets this shit?

say a girl of your dream, almost the exact same personality as you, and as cringe as it may sound, like twin flame or soulmate. starts to like some alpha chad guy, I legit want to rope. There's no worse feeling than when your partner potentially for life, who is a hottie, starts to look at some chad and is attracted to him, while you're in the same room or presence. Looking at him with pure sexual stares, curiousity and admiration. Fucking rope.
>>
>>31136029
ok? That's what women are. Stop clinging to your fantasies and actually look at them for what they are.
>>
yeah that shit sucks man. nothing to do but improve yourself and use that as motivation
>>
>>31136048
Yeah you're right, I always had this problem where I fantasize about a twin flame or soulmate, who's literally exactly like me, and is extremely loyal and shits, and love me unconditionally, not sure why I have this. Maybe time to grow up.
>>
>>31136029
You're getting carried away by your emotions, OP. Time to reign them in. There are no such things as soul mates; that term was invented by romantics to sell more books or movies. The truth is we get bored of eachother really quick; it usually amounts to 6 months or so. That picture of your ideal woman doesn't exist, at least not in her. She will not always be patient, kind, intelligent, or charismatic. She most certainly has a dark side to her you've never seen (or maybe you've been overlooking it this entire time due to being so smitten).

All of this pain is caused by an illusion you've manifested in your mind. To dwell on it would be pointless; it's best to set your sights on things you can actually change. Perhaps you can use this as learning opportunity to try and develop more confidence.
>>
>>31136029
https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/28796393/#28797944
>>
>>31136029
It might be a shit test. I would consider pickling a fight with chad and beating him into a coma.
>>
>>31136228
>Time to reign them in
How come when it's actually the correct time to use REIN people fuck it up?
>>
>>31136029
If you want any chance with any woman you need to present a sexually attractive version of yourself. She clearly isn't sexually into you like that, so what is it that you are offering to ANY woman? Don't hate the player hate the game. Once you're fashionable (dress nice and in a way where people will compliment you) smell like cologne and provide interesting conversation as well as having a productive and outgoing enough schedule where you could take her somewhere to hang out. Be fun, because hot chicks don't like guys who aren't fun. Be entertaining, enjoy conversation and don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of you. The world ain't worth it to tear you down enough that one bitch is gonna kill your ego. Grow a pair

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.