[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704491761424868.png (31 KB, 320x320)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
should I cut my hair? Sometimes I feel like I look like a clown but I'm holding out for a cool girl who likes the look
>>
>>31135769
same here how long is it though? some girls like the dedication and it sets you apart, whether thats a good thing or not
when i had a haircut i regretted it and thought it looked stupid I will never get it that short again
>>
File: 1703473289273229.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>31135769
>should I cut my hair?

>doesn't post a photo of the said hair
>>
>>31135811
>>
My hair goes down to the small of my back. I haven't cut it in 8 years. Not even trims or whatever to get rid of "split ends" which allegedly is my hair is so frizzy. But I don't want to cut it because it's the only thing about my appearance that anyone complements.
>>
but on a bad day its more like this
>>31135855
didn't ask
>>
>>31135855
Nice. And my hair needs to be frizzy with "split ends" or else it'd have no body. The body is that it's got tons of small knots tying it into bigger strands than it really is.

OP you should grow out your facial hair with it. The only support group i know of for long hair online is fierceflow on reddit. But that means you'd have to go to reddit which might not be worth it
>>
>>31135956
I feel less socially potent with a beard
>>
>>31135769
dont do it if you like your hair, dont doubt it, just own it. Perhaps go to the gym to get ripped so it fits even better.
>>
>>31135835
>>31135877
I think your issue is not grooming it
What is the point of having long hair if you're just going to let it hang all over the place. You look untidy. I say style it. Might look good on you because it frames your head

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.