[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Who the fuck actually has time to date? Like yeah if you're a Chad and women are begging for your dick they can just message them and get laid. Who among you with an actual job (not part time work 30 hours a week, like a SALARIED JOB where you are working 50-60 hours a week) actually has the time to constantly try and talk to and meet women who 99.9% of the time will have zero interest in you?

For women, same thing, they're Chads they can get guys without even trying.
>>
>>31135718
they don't have time to do it. That's why either their lives center around dating or they are extremely sleep deprived or stressed.
I know several normalfags who literally operate on 5 hours of sleep and have for years. Their lives are shit. Constant alcohol abuse and overindulgence in sex to distract themselves.
>>
>>31135718
Op >>31135854 gets it half right. You MAKE time. That's all there is to it. I work a 60H week gove job that requires I spend 2H a day exercising, am a single dad, am going to college, and am managing my dad's financial affairs because he had a stroke last year. Yet I still make a point to go out, and I do get laied and snag the occasional GF. I also somehow have time to meal prep, stay current on 3-6 animes a season, read 15min a day, play vidya, and work on my shitbox.

Nor am I a Chad by any means. I'd say I'm a 5/10, and while I'm not hurting financially I'm not rolling upmon a Bugatti and buying the bar. I have to work for my tail like everything else.

Yet I'm also not an alcoholic, workaholic, sexaholic, or on drugs.

Is my life stressful? I suppose, but I definitelydon'thate it. Quite the opposite. I'm happier and more fulfilled then I've ever been.

While this sounds cliche, it boils down to time management and how badly you want to make things happen. I know my minutes are valuable and I spend them with cair. Many things are planned well in advance, and the schedule is strictly followed. It is because I don't have a second to waste that I try hard not to waste a single one. When you do that, you'll quickly be shocked to see how much time you really have in a day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.