[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9919.jpg (405 KB, 1792x828)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
25 y/o and been fighting depression for a few years now. I have a degree and graduated from university but still feel so far behind in everything compared to others my age. I want to travel and explore the world more than anything. I sometimes feel like a teenager in an adult's body. I look at instagram and see people my age, some younger, flexibg abou their well paid jobs or travels abroad. I really want to travel but you need good money to do so. I never travelled abroad much as a kid since my family come from poverty. How the hell do peopld in their 20's get the money to travel all the time?? is it rich parents? God there is so much I want to do but I feel like a passenger in my own car, other people are reflectong on their life so far while I'm still waiting for life to start. Thanks for taking the time to read. Does anyone else ever feel this way?
>>
>>31135557
>How the hell do peopld in their 20's get the money to travel all the time??
rich parents
>>
>>31135557
>flexibg abou
*flexing about

I also want to add that I sometimes do get teased for my lack of travel experience, like people just find it so hard to believe that I came from a poor family
>>
>>31135562
To add on to this, the only time I traveled during my 20s was to the UK and France on business trips
>>31135576
Do you live in Europe? This seems more like a European thing, it's a lot easier to travel to other countries given the close proximity of other countries. It's not uncommon for Americans to never leave the country.
>>
>>31135592
>Do you live in Europe?
yeah, I've been to different countries within europe but never ventured beyond. I'll always see people my age on instagram showing off their trips to like Malaysia or something and being like "such a lifechanging journey!".
>>
>>31135557
>fomo and travel life trap

Retards like you will never learn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.