[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: er-anime.png (1.08 MB, 1600x900)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>be me, 14
>be deceptively easy to influence
>get groomed by an older female
>have an e-gf for a few months
>get told you're too clingy
>get ghosted regularly and be told you're a chore
>spend nights crying and shaking
>get cheated on with a fucking twink
>be full of it after some time
>ghost her
>she gets angry
>get messaged constantly after with her apologizing
>have your name spammed in dms for 20minutes straight
>ignore it
>get an self-pitying apology message over 6000 characters long
>have time pass, grow up
>e-whore messages you again

It's been 4 years bros, what do I do?
>>
>>31134135
Is she hot?
>>
>>31134175
she has some nice tits, not to big and not to small
my taste in titties is probably the only thing that changed since.
Also forgot to mention that she lives overseas
>>
File: minor_spellign_mistake.gif (3.48 MB, 498x441)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB GIF
>>31134183
the only thing that didn't change since*
>>
>>31134135
block her yung nigga
my shitty fucking ex from 4 years ago can't text me like you're describing because i blocked her years ago
>>
>>31134135
Your fragile 14 year old psyche was used to sustain the desperate need for attention of a BPDemon and you want to go back now even though you know better? Really?
>>
>>31134183
>>31134205
Well idk. What do you want? Good lay or something serious? Sounds like she wants to fulfill a fetish for younger men and was scared before cause you were underaged. She'll dump you after sex.
>>
>>31134578
>and you want to go back now even though you know better? Really?
I don't think so, I'm just wondering if I should write back for the sakes of catching up. I mean shit went down but it was a long time ago. Shouldn't I forgive by now? Not like anyone else cares what I've been up to the last few years.
>>31134648
>What do you want? Good lay or something serious?
I forgot to mention that she lives far away enough for the possibility of sex to not really exist
I just think talking a little could be fun, I don't have anyone outside of family who has been willing to have me around for that long.
>a fetish for younger men
well, I like older women, so that doesn't matter much. Besides I doubt there are many women like that. Not like that matters in this context
>She'll dump you after sex
If that was geographically possible, that would very well be the case
>>
>>31134797
>I don't think so, I'm just wondering if I should write back for the sakes of catching up. I mean shit went down but it was a long time ago. Shouldn't I forgive by now? Not like anyone else cares what I've been up to the last few years.
If you feel like it, sure, why not talk to her. Just make sure you don't get pulled into any stupid shenanigans.
>>
>>31134135
anytime i see niggas worrying about girls im filled with disgust like, this is what you let trouble you? out of all the problems in the world that could weigh down on your conscience this is the one?
>>
>>31134135
easy. now that your old enough and see trough everyhing, you should definetly fuck her.
>>
>>31134797
This --> >>31135067
>>
>>31134797
if you are willing to talk to her, make sure you manipulate her fucking mind and make her apologize in the worst way as possible and then block her, i'd love to see how a bpd demon do that.

i was 15 when i was also fucked up by a 18yo BPDe on and happened the same that happened with you, just make sure she kill herself for ruining your life or something, they knew what they were doing when they were grooming us, so theres no mercy for them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.