[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Been using this girl for sex and she keeps on freaking out that I'm sleeping with "5 girls a week". I keep telling her no I'm not, I don't have the time and energy but I'm also telling her that I'm not obligated to sleep with her exclusively (which I would think should excuse me from her freaking out on me every other time I see her). She's also mad that I only call her like once a month (I'm genuinely busy with school) and I prefer staying in with beer and pizza to going out.

I feel like a piece of shit but I don't find her company intrinsically rewarding, I just like the sex. I'm trying to tell her to leave me if it's too painful but she keeps apologizing after every time she freaks out
What do?
>>
>>31133267
expect her to stalk your life, there are risks to these kinds of relationships. GL anon, dont piss her off.
>>
>>31133267
Man the fuck up and do what you feel is right for you.
>>
>>31133311
When I'm experiencing the misery of life, nice and simple sex seems to be what is right for me
When she's having a psychotic episode at me then I'm not so sure
>>
>>31133267
Sounds cold but try to find another fuckbuddy who is actually cool with that arrangement and as soon as that pussy is secured, cut contact with the current one. Block her on all socials, block her number, change your locks if you need to. She'll get the hint eventually.
>>
>>31133404
It's almost as if many choices in life are not black and white.
>>
>>31133267
>She's also mad that I only call her like once a month
She is mad about this part, but
>she keeps on freaking out that I'm sleeping with "5 girls a week"
She's not really mad about this part, it's just the least painful rationalization for why you won't see her more often. I would just not deny it so hard in the future and give her a chance to fuck the life out of you a bit more often so you won't have as much energy for the other girls.
>>
>>31133267
If you enjoy the sex why are you only fucking her once a month? You should fuck her twice a week at least. She wants a relationship with you but you're stringing her along. Congrats on the larp ig
>>
>>31134750
I jack off and fantasize about younger female acquaintances from my daily life a lot
>>
>>31134750
Also pussy from a girl who watches anime >
>>
>>31134750
OP is a manwhore, but she's terminally retarded if she's trying to find a relationship by whoring herself out.
>>
>>31133267
>. I'm trying to tell her to leave me if it's too painful
dont behave this way towards women. you already know the way you're treating her is cruel. Stop
>>
>>31135834
Why is it cruel? Everyone just expects me to understand things without explaining
>>
>>31135848
>Why is it cruel?
Because you only treat her the way you do because you know she's too emotionally weak and vulnerable to properly protest. You know this arrangement hurts her feelings. You know your lack of communication hurts her feelings. You know that she feels intensely more seriously about you than you do about her. You know that if you told her the truth - that you don't find her company rewarding and only like her for sex she would be crushed. You also know that she feels some sort of connection to you where she endures the pain of the way you treat her just so she can see you again.

>Everyone just expects me to understand things without explaining
You sound young. Its pretty apparent this girl is kind of broken and lost and needy and you're taking advantage of that for sex. Anon was right. You have to stop. Its cruel what you're doing.
>>
>>31133311
blessed digits wtf
>>
>>31135870
She is pretty much begging me to spend time with her, I don't even know what I'd say. I only ever feel like I have a fair excuse to leave her when she freaks out but then there's always tears so I get the urge to make ammends
>>
>>31135905
>She is pretty much begging me to spend time with her, I don't even know what I'd say.
She's begging to spend time with you because she really likes you and you don't feel the same way about her. You don't tell her the truth because if you did she would stop giving you sex. She sticks around and endures the pain because she thinks she has a chance with you and, from what it sounds like, you maybe let her think she has a chance with you so that she'll keep coming back. This is called using another person, anon, and not in a moral way. You need to break it off with this girl. What you're doing is cruel.
>>
>>31135914
What am I supposed to tell her
>>
I keep outright telling her that she doesn't like the stuff that I find fun and relaxing. I keep telling her that I don't pursue relationships. I feel like I'm giving her every chance to stand up for her wants and needs but she only does it with rage followed by tearful apology. She made me cry the other day, I said I don't want to hurt her, she deserves better, I'm a bad man
>>
>>31135923
The truth. Tell her that you're only interested in the sex, that you don't spend time with her because you're busy and don't really enjoy her company. Stop taking advantage of her weaknesses to get what you want, OP. You know she's not capable of engaging in this relationship in a healthy way. What she's going through with you is hurting her. You can see that. Its not fair to her. Its cruel. Stop doing
>>
I'm going to cave
I know I will
>>
>>31133267
>I'm trying to tell her to leave me if it's too painful but she keeps apologizing after every time she freaks out
Dude you are just causing even more mental trauma this way, please take a clear cut stance and stop fucking with her mind.
>>
>>31135937
>feel like I'm giving her every chance to stand up for her wants
cmon man dont put her in the position where she has to "stand up" to you. if you know what youre doing is bad then end it. literally any reason you tell her is better than stringing her along like this but best if you dont give a real reason if you cant do that decently. just
"its not working out im sorry" as politely as you can
>>
>>31136131
>>31136200
Women aren't expected to do anything holy fucking shit. This shit is the reason I watch hentai
>>
>>31136488
Dude I don't even expect people to tie their shoelaces right, men or women. I am saying this because I have mentally ill women in my own life who'd get fucked up really badly by this kind of situation. Believe it or not, lots of folks are crazy and have fragile psyches.
>>
>>31136488
The replies in this thread would be quite different if it was OP in her position.
>>
>>31133404
>When I'm enjoying the misery of life
Corrected it for you
>>
>>31133267
>I feel like a piece of shit
You're Chad, anon. You're merely enjoying your birthright
>>
>>31133267
Women are weird. You fuck them a couple of times and they somehow get the idea you like them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.