[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GCZjvCoXwAApkZe.jpg (236 KB, 1366x2048)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
How do you become charming?
>>
First you should endeavor to learn what the word means. Only when you have an understanding of something you can approach it with tools in hand and master it
>>
>>31131876
thank you master Serishawa!
>>
File: GKF3doDWUAAqGfb.jpg (439 KB, 1547x2047)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>31131876
>(of a person or manner) polite, friendly, and likable.
>"he was a charming, affectionate colleague"
Now, let me try again. How do I become more charming?
>>
>>31132613
be yourself, I am naturally charming. Unless yourself is evil.
>>
>>31132675
Myself is naturally boring and a wet blanket on social situations now can you stop with the AI chatgpt replies
>>
>>31133294
chatgpt gets it from me, not the other way around.
>>
Bump
>>
by working on yourseldf. you shouldnt make it so nobody can like but like yourself in a way that makes you others like yourself
>>
>>31131873
Mostly practice.
>>
april?
>>
>>31131873
1. Stop being a faggot
2. Stop trying to be cool
3. Drop the dickhead approach and be classy
4. Be mentally sharp and worldly
5. See #1
>>
>>31131873
By becoming more God-like.
If you have some kind of God-like talent or skills, that alone is your charm.
>>
>>31131873
Flattery goes hand in hand with it.

Talk about the other person and try to get them to tell you something sad about themselves. Then, be understanding and compassionate, even if you have to fake it.

Complements are fantastic, although that goes with flattery.

make the other person feel valued and important!

Just some random tips. :)
>>
>>31132613
imo being charming comes from being able to make others feel good about themselves/appreciated, which makes them feel good about being around you. But the key part of this is it has to come off as GENUINE. It cannot come from a place of insecurity, or making someone feel like youre trying to get them to like you. People smell that easily and no body likes it.

You have to come off as a secure person, and that you are genuinely complimenting them and interested in them, because you actually feel that way, and without looking for something in return. Because of this, being charming and confident often come hand in hand, as it is going to be very hard for a needy person to not come off that way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.