[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713635101458083.gif (1.63 MB, 320x240)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
Context
> be me
> oldest of the family (two boys, two girls) all close in age
> father is dead
> done the errands and that kind of stuff all my life (mom is scared of driving)
When my brother got old enough to drive, I tought that it would be a relief for that kind of stuff. But here we are literally 7 years after he got his licence, and everytime that kind of things needs to be done, they ask me.
Wich is driving me nuts. The past few years, whenever there was a wedding somewhere really far, I have to get them there (speaking of the girls mostly, who don't drive either).
Resulting in me screaming and arguing over the fact that they keep shitty tasks to me only to call me an ingrateful bastard in the end. And it keeps happening over and over again.
I only feel bad cause my mom held the home really well after our father died and is a real champ ngl.
But I do feel her being really toxic about this.

Who's in the wrong here?
>>
>>31127909
You are, of course. Just move out.
>>
>>31127990
> white people response to every problem with their parent
>>
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.