[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 868dw7.jpg (56 KB, 414x693)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>5'3" man
>is it over?
I was quite tall when I was young but eventually stopped growing. When I was tall relative to everyone else I just existed and social interaction was easy. As I grew older, I started getting bullied which reached its peak in the last year of high school. I didn't consciously know I was short then (probably sounds crazy to some of you but I unironically had the 6'1" mindset or whatever) so I blamed it all on society generally being antisocial, being a zoomer and everything. I'm now in college and finally understand that it was my height all along - there are plenty of social people they just don't want to associate with me. I'm not really bothered about girls knowing all the MGTOW stuff but women AND men don't like me. When I'm outside I just get constant signals of people not wanting me to be in their presence or whatever and it's turned me from someone who's out going to your typical weird short man. Now I'm preparing to start working and I'm wondering if I'm also going to shat on in work. Learning about the halo effect and such has taught me that even if I grind in my job someone else will be promoted because they're taller than me. Or if I join a community of people into something weird/niche I'll still be at the bottom of the social hierarchy even if the group is usually associated with losers. I need some short men who are going to tell me the truth about my situation because it either gives me the options of
>insane grinding on some sort of online business where I don't have to interact with people
>geomaxxing
Obviously these things can be goals for normal people but I'm wondering if I should drop everything and literally use every hour of the day to achieve these goals so I can get there as soon as possible. Of course I just want to chill and be a normal person but if its literally impossible in this society to do that I understand what I have to do
>>
Yeah it’s over. Don’t bother geomaxxing or any of that shit you’re shorter than most women
I’m 5’5” and get nothing bro I can’t imagine your struggle
>>
File: 1688431039286930.webm (1.39 MB, 360x640)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
>>31122532
>>5'3" man
>>is it over?

Your only option
>>
>>31122532
>I'm wondering if I'm also going to shat on in work
generally yes unless you are some kinda PHD or really revered in what you do and even then you have to be humble at all times or else its napoleon syndrome.

>insane grinding on some sort of online business where I don't have to interact with people

feasible with AI , especially in the content space if you can frame it right.

Problem then becomes , what are you making all that money for? Even if you are handsome , you'll be like floyd mayweather - $400M net worth and hoes still disrespect him.

Your only societal option that doesn't require insane brainpower is to become the funniest comic of all goddamn time. Jokermaxx
>>
make a list of things that give ladies the ick, other than being short, and make it your life mission not to do or be any of them
then work on your physique, your income and your personality
>>
>>31124985
Enough , why make a brother grind that treadmill and keep capitalism running? That's all any of these things you suggest are really doing

he will NEVER be a womans first choice
statistically he will never be a high earner without bloodline or family connections (ceos are tall dudes with the shortest still being 5 7 ish)

build a body for what? so he can be a buff boy? He should keep in yoga shape , do his cardio and swim and things like that.

If I was 5 3 , I'd join a catholic missionary site of some sort. Fuck zog and the game, just focus on the lord.
>>
>>31125003
>just focus on the lord
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
>>
File: 1.png (857 KB, 1038x1026)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>31124961
The thing is people have already told me that I'm insanely funny naturally already but most of the times I have to fight tooth and nail to get people to care about me in the conversation after saying the joke that it's just not worth it
>>
>>31124985
This sucks because even if I got a girlfriend I'd have to be such a normie in my hobbies because if I'm into anything weird that other guys can get away with that won't slide for me, meaning I'm basically going to have to pretend to be someone I'm not
>>
Dude it’s over, it’s not even up for debate. You’re shorter than most women
>>
>>31126730

>if I'm into anything weird that other guys can get away with that won't slide for me

Why not?
>>
dear lad
do you not know
of snu snu
?
>>
>>31122532
Paul Simon
Martin Scorcese
Joe Pesci
Prince
Easy E
Truman Capote
Davy Jones
David Faustino
Demetrious Johnson
Jermaine Dupree
Kim Jong-Il
>>
>>31123167
It's not gigaover. You can geomaxx to the shortest countries on earth, especially if you're white
>>
>>31122532
I’m 5’5” and based on your post I’m guessing I may be a little older than you. I’ve been thru what you’re describing and can relate. That kind of stuff unfortunately will continue to happen, even in your professional life. It’s not anyone’s fault, it’s just the way the world works. People are attracted to conventional standards, so the big dogs will always have a leg up in society. The only thing you can do is accept yourself and understand it’s not that big of a deal. Sure, you’ll have a harder time making an impression, but at least you can be sure the people that do connect with you are genuine. Try to maximize your strengths, be funny, be self aware and develop a personality. This is a cope, but when I remember I’m small I just think of myself as a cunning fox, or like a david spade or michael J fox type guy. Small can be cool in different ways, you just have to make it work.
>>
>>31122532
You just have to settle for shorter than you fat/ugly chicks because that’s all you’ll potentially get with your attitude about it.
>>
>>31127048
Because a woman would already be making a sacrifice being with me due to my height, if I had any weird/unattractive hobbies it would be too much for her to handle
>>
What is with young men measuring their value according to what women think? No one did this 30 years ago. It seems like ever since the PUA shit started in the 00's this is all anyone ever fucking does now.

Who gives a fuck if dumb bitches don't give you attention? Reassess your values. You shouldn't care about people who don't care about you. They're worthless and irrelevant.
>>
>>31130909
Pickup artists destroyed society, the sexual market and relationships between men and women
>>
bump
>>
>>31131057
you're a retarded n gger, puas are man's medicine to a changing date culture
>>
>>31132388
i was making fun of him >>31130909
>>
>>31124919
Haha he looks so wobbly and retarded
>>
>>31132388
>puas are man's medicine to a changing date culture
PUA culture was an honorable attempt at this but it's ultimately a misguided one, because PUAs are retarded apes whose sense of masculinity is consequently ape-like and retarded. All it has done over time is trained young men and women to disregard intellectual masculinity in favor of barbaric masculinity. The result is the hot dumpster fire of modern dating which is a completely degrading experience for anyone with an IQ over 130.
>>
>>31122532
Whenever you feel like it's over, realize that fat chicks exist.
>>
if your cute you should transmaxx.
>>
>>31130909
lol

this is the way it has been for a long time
why do you think nobles wrote poetry and duelled in medieval europe

i guess what's changed is there's no guaranteed supply of pussy so instead of the local ugly girl you're almost forced to marry, you now get nothing
>>
>>31124919
>Just cut your legs in half to impress some fat bitch brooooo
Motherfucker it's not worth the 3 year wait. All OP can do is be himself at this point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.