[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 222.jpg (105 KB, 500x750)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
im asking because i've never tried in my entire life and genuinely do not know. I am 22, western europe, i'm fit but i am not rich, i have no friends and my social skills are not the best. So please tell me how hard you think it will be for me. I do not care if she is ugly or something i am just so lonely. any advice will be appreciated
>>
>>31122403
How tall are you?
>>
>>31122423
186 cm
>>
>>31122403
>western europe
It's over...
>>
>>31122539
why? i would rather not go to thailand or something if thats what you are suggesting
>>
>>31122442
>186cm in Wester Europe
It's over
>>
>>31122620
completely over? damn ok thanks
>>
>>31122442
Western Europe where? If med you're a giant and if anglo that's ideal. Maybe normal if in the Netherlands. Anyways, how hard it is depends ultimately on many factors: looks, personality, social opportunities, circle of friends, etc.
>>
>>31122644
anglo. how do I know if I have a good or bad personality?
>>
I have no fucking idea, every friend who got a girlfriend suddenly appeared with her one day out of the blue, I've never seen the process. It always happens out of camera, the simulation waits until the NPC is out of sight to assign a girlfriend unit to it.
>>
it depends on 2 things
1) are you in school
2) do you have mutual friends who set you up with them (via parties, meetups)

if either of these is a yes, it's insanely easy, you just talk to one another enough

but if both is no, then it is completley impossible until you save up enough to quit your job and come back to school since that will be the only place where you will get to speak to a woman
>>
>>31122758
What I'll say will sound like coping, but in general being kind and compassionate, if you're looking for an agreeable woman also agreeable yourself. It really depends on the woman, but if you're here you probably lack the ability to escalate. That is, without being overtly sexual letting it be known when you are into a girl and escalate physical contact. Being witty and funny helps too. And masculine (no hyper masculine), like not doing weird poses or letting yourself be seen as affected by your surroundings (getting emotional, affected by weather, etc.). I'd say pick something and work on one thing at a time. But you should be checking with an actual girl from time to time to see how are you doing
>>
>>31122808
thanks for typing that up, makes a lot more sense now.
>>31122782
yes the answer to both of those is no. sadly unless I win the lottery i will literally never be able to afford to drop everything and go to university so I can speak to women
>>
>>31122403
Your height, location, age and body type don’t matter as much as people would like you to believe
>i have no friends and my social skills are not the best
However, these 2 things are what will be holding you back. Fat, short, ugly people can find a wife you know why? Because they’ve got a circle of friends and regularly put themselves in “social” situations where they meet and talk to new people maybe even women. Fix those 2 things and you’ll have a wife in no time. Are you a virgin btw?
>>
>>31122758
Are you abusive towards those you love? If yes, then you have a good personality.
>>
>>31122856
yes I am a virgin. no friends is hard to fix, especially at my age seems impossible and without friends I don’t really know how to improve my social skills other than trying to have a small conversation with a stranger every now and then but people don’t really do that here.

>>31122858
i’m not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.