[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I was a kid, I'm talking like no older than 4 my aunt raped me. I hid it from my family because she told me that if I told anyone that I would be in huge trouble and I lived in fear my entire childhood.

I never opened up to my family and they just know me as a well behaved and quiet person. They even talk about how quiet I was as a child. This is supposed to be a compliment but when my aunt is in the room the anger takes over my entire body as she sits there and knows that she's the cause.

I'm in my mid 20's now and my relationships with other girls always become strained because of this and the fact that I now unfortunately only have eyes for women with the body type of my aunt, that being chubby, big ass and huge macromastia tits. I live a normal life on paper and am seeing someone at the moment, but I'm unable to be physically satisfied by them despite how much I care for them.

Now she has a husband, 2 children and works as a teacher. I am terrified for the safety of her son as I know what she is capable of and I am also appalled as I am certain that if she hasn't already, she wants to do what she did to me to them. I am living proof of that fact.

She tries to act like nothing happened but I want her to pay so bad... I want to tell my family sometimes just so that her life blows up. I want her to lose her marriage, her children and her job and her family. I want her to understand how isolated and empty her actions made me feel my entire life. I want her to live in fear the way I did and torture her mentally until she can't stand living anymore.

But... I can't bring myself to do it... it would tear my family apart, and my parents marriage would most likely suffer... I love my family so much but I hate my aunt beyond words.

I'll answer any follow up questions... what do I do?
>>
>>31121819
Cool larp bro
>>
>>31121819
Cringe also kill yourself
>>
>>31121819
get revenge and blackmail her into fucking you. If you have power over her your trauma shall dissipate.
>>
>>31122140
how should i do it?
>>
>>31121819
>it would tear my family apart
anon, this is not a thing you decided, she decided it herself. she decided to fuck up your life and so your family.. if you feel ready to tell your parents, tell them, but you don't have to live your life feeling like this. if you dont want to tell your parents, tell someone you know irl, but dont internalize your problems, it will make your life miserable
>>
>>31122189
Secret cameras, illegal video recording/audio. Alcohol, lots of it. Somehow get her to admit or say on recording she did.

could always tell her husband first before questioning her
>>
>>31122681
i like the idea of getting her to admit she did it and recording her

that would be damning evidence
>>
>>31122701
to get her to admit it, you have to make it seem like it doesn't bother you. so it's more of an "old times" convo vs a "you are evil and did this to me, remember?"
and alcohol >>31122681
>>
>>31122701
Before you destroy anyone's life with irrevocable action, talk to a professional counselor about this. One who deals with incest rape, preferably. They will have insights into what is most effective, what is most helpful, what works and doesnt work, and can help you decide the best move for you and her.

I strongly advise talking any plans out with this therapist. They have experience with ppl just like you doing these things. They can tell you how it played out for other people.

Also if you do get it on recording her admitting it, I would tell the therapist your best plan is to send the evidence to her husband with a letter showing concern for her children. I would also say if he brushes it under the rug and you know for a fact he ignored it, then ask your therapist if it is a good idea to send the evidence to the police along with a demand they check on her children to make sure they arent being raped too. Idk what else.

But the experienced therapist will have all this secret knowledge of incest rape and the ACTUAL REAL LIFE IMPLICATIONS of all the different things people have done to resolve it or get justice.

I cant overstate the value of a licensed therapist with experience with this exact thing with their clients.
>>
>>31124838
>Also if you do get it on recording her admitting it, I would tell the therapist your best plan is to send the evidence to her husband with a letter showing concern for her children. I would also say if he brushes it under the rug and you know for a fact he ignored it, then ask your therapist if it is a good idea to send the evidence to the police along with a demand they check on her children to make sure they arent being raped too.
Terrible advice, as any therapist will report OP to the Police for making a recording of his aunt without her consent. These people aren't on your side.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.