[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1680293286888328.jpg (27 KB, 640x640)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I went out today and touched grass, there was nobody around, I wonder where people are.
In summer there's a decent amount of people around but not many young girls compared to when I was in my teens.
Women are mostly in their late 30s or early 40s. Very few highschoolers or children around.
I have no idea what people are doing these days aside from not procreating.
Do they just shut themselves in when they're not working?
Is society still a thing? I am truly wondering.
>>
>>31121611
just groom a teenager man, stake the claim and take her when she turns 18.
>>
>>31121611
>Hikkineet goes to the park at 11am on a Wednesday to loiter around and wondering where everyone is

Paying taxes to keep your useless ass alive, retard.
>>
>>31121611
bump, what the fuck is there to do? i just realized that my summer is going to be boring as fuck
>>
>>31121611
>touch grass
This is normalfag code for "fuck off." Just like all their other quippy phrases, another I can think off of the top of my head is "skill issue."
>>
>>31121671
>go outside
>still get insulted
you’re probably not doing that much better than OP
>>
>>31123260
is basically calling you a shut in, even if we had an entire generation by raised by fortnite, COD and/or minecraft
people just spew buzzword nowdays, and i am also guilty of that
>>
>>31121611
Why would I want to go hear some bitch worship trannies or have some faggot Minority of Peace blather some unintelligible gibberish based on some 90iq jewish nepotism doctorate's deconstruction of some basic universal function of human life, attributed to "whiteness" or "patriarchy"?
I'm not making a point here I'm genuinely asking why I would, for what reason?
>>
>>31123527
What you don't realize, you zoomer nigger, is that your social rank among white men is determined by if you're honest and decent, not how much fucking money you can scam off other people.
>>
>>31124059
>your social rank among white men is determined by if you're honest and decent
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31121671
I'm from europe you amerilord
>>
>>31126221
Yes I get it, as a cultural negro you simply lack comprehension of how anyone could ever be decent, I'm aware.
>>31126262
Working Europeans pay taxes, HEAVY taxes too, you illiterate nigger.
>>
People literelly only spend time with people they already know after school

after graduating there is no grass to touch

you have to quit your job and come back to school if you ever want to speak to anyone ever again
>>
>>31127987
Der schoooler is back at it again.
>>
>>31121611
Hang around after dark and meet your friendly neighborhood drug dealer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.