[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1494419028323.png (5 KB, 185x192)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Jesus Christ, I have completely fucked up. I don't care if you faggots believe me or not but here's my greentext

>be me white guy in my 30s from an eastern euro shithole visiting Japan for the first time
>I tell all my Japanese contacts on LINE I am coming to see if anyone wants to show me around
>One woman says she wants to meet me on my last day here
>She's a married woman in her late 30s and speaks no English at all and I use the translator all the time
>We meet because why not?
>She tells me she's getting separated but she really want kids and tells me if I could be a sperm donor for her. all I need to do is shoot into a cup and she has a syringe and will do the rest from there and asks me if we can go to a hotel and not to worry because her husband knows about this and he's sterile.
>I hesitate but my naive self goes "hmmm a lot of people do that. so okay I guess." but I tell her she needs to pay for the hotel herself which she does
>we arrive, get comfy, take a shower, etc
>I tell her "okay, I am ready. do you have the cup?"
>she starts kissing me passionately and pinned me down. I couldn't even react.
>ughhhh I have a girlfriend back at home but I'm so fucking turned on right now I can't stop.
>she tells me to cum inside her and I do
>morning after I'm in a rush to get to the airport to catch my flight back home
>she asks me "will I ever see you again? I really wanna see you again..." to which I reply "I don't know"
>Arrive home
>Don't even have the courage to tell my gf what I did
>keep contact with the jap, she didn't get pregnant but she's getting divorced and she really likes me. She posted a picture of the divorce papers. to be honest, I like her too

I should just break up with my girlfriend to be with her, right? We were stable and living together but I can't pretend anymore.
>>
>>31119565
You should tell your girlfriend.
>>
>>31119565
My first thought is that there's probably some law thingie that allows her to get money from you if you make her pregnant. I don't think she "likes you", you can't even communicate directly and properly.
>>
>>31119605
we felt good vibes at that time to be honest. even with the translator. after staying in touch, we kept bonding and the vibes are still good even with the help of translators
>>
also even if there was a law, she doesn't even know my real name lol
>>
Oh dear lord please just never have kids.
>>
>>31119693
Sounds like an insanely wise move to break up with your gf over a woman that does not even know your name. What could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>31119565
Fucking kek. So you think your gf would've been okay with you cumming in a cup and injecting it into a woman's vagina but not actually having sex? This story is retarded, but funny.
>>
>>31119696
better than living a lie
>>
You should kys, adultery shouod be a capital punishment.
>>
>>31119720
okay Ahmed
>>
>>31119729
Enjoy Hades, retard.
>>
>>31119693
Well you already said you'd need to go back to japan since she still isn't pregnant

>>31119703
the lie is a random woman wanting to have kids with a stranger (if you're not lying and this actually happened, then she's the one who's lying)
>>
>>31119565

Can you fuck my gf next? Please?
>>
>>31119565

>> speaks no English at all
>> I use the translator all the time
>> she tells me to cum inside her and I do
>> morning after I'm in a rush to get to the airport to catch my flight back home
>> she asks me "will I ever see you again? I really wanna see you again..." to which I reply "I don't know"

Kek. Your erotica fanfic needs work.
>>
>>31119744

Wtf does a greek god of wealth, caves and death have to do with anything?
>>
>>31119842
>>31119774
>the lie is a random woman wanting to have kids with a stranger
she was pretty clear about this. it was not a lie
>>
>>31119605
>My first thought is that there's probably some law thingie that allows her to get money from you if you make her pregnant.
Yeah it's called child support and most countries have it. Unless OP signed the legal paperwork making him a spermdonor only he'd just be a regular father of that child.

Not that it would be a smart idea from that japanese lady. Going after child support is difficult enough within one country, I doubt she'd have much luck going after some fling on a different continent.
>>
>>31119842
this. Low effort coomer bait.
>>
>>31119565
At this point you might as well leave your gf as she'd probably leave herself if she knew what you were up to and it sounds like you're not truly content with her anyways since you seem to be looking for validation on here of the idea that you should just go be with the Jap instead.
That being said considering that the both of you met via cheating on your partners I don't feel like the prospects of it lasting and remaining stable long term are particularly high but then again who knows since she's in her late 30's and maybe remain content with you given that she can't find anything better going forwards probably (somewhat depends on how attractive she is I guess).
Anyways it's your life OP.
>>
>>31119689

How dare you put a penis inside a living human being!
>>
>>31119703
This

Live your truth and get a bf OP
>>
>>31120269
>That being said considering that the both of you met via cheating on your partners
Birds of a feather flock together. Pottery
>>
STAY AWAY OP THE GOOK BOTCH HAS SCURVY
>>
>>31119842
>>31120214
my life would give a pretty good coomer fanfic desu but I realized it's more like a comedy movie
>>
>>31120594
Trading in your slav gf for some gook is completely insane thoigh
>>
>>31120115
Well then the other option is OP made it all up.
>>
>>31120604
wouldn't mind a better life though. also I'm not slav, I'm ethnically Romanian.
>>
>>31119565
>>in my 30s
YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE GETTING PLAYED LIKE A TEENAGE BRAT IN THE COUGAR'S JAWS
USE YOUR AGENCY AS AN ADULT MAN
If your life with your gf was worth so little to you then I don't know what to tell you. Either that, or you're just experiencing the typical high of an "adventure". Oh boy, oh boy! I got pulled into a strange affair in a strange land without even trying!!! How exciting, maybe my boring life will now change!!! That's unlikely. Think rationally. If I was in your shoes, I would probably not tell the gf about this, and chalk this up to autism and a consciousness paralysed by an unfamiliar situation. But once again, you are an ADULT MAN. USE. YOUR. BRAIN. Make your own decisions.
>>
>>31119565
a role in her attempt to maybe make a family with herself or ex-husband a mere part of a grander scheme. not to be Reductive of course you had just good intentions correct? Having that in mind the play on your mind is understandable however maybe letting yourself cum in an Japanese woman or even been a doner so spontaneous. Rape is rape no matter how you turn it.
We should be happy that you have a girlfriend at the same time we don't really want to plague her or torment her with the factsof the past in these hard times we should embrace our loving relations with those people we care about the most maybe seek professional help. it sounds kinda hot, sorry this had to happen the way it did. You should really try Buddhist self-compassion & heartmath™ exercises . Try to embrace the now, don't reminisce about the past that is already haunting you. When it comes to moral aspects that should be regards for natural law and which omission of truth, could be seen as stealing By denying reality.So so if you’re asked you ought to tell the truth which truth that is something you see now is to be sure off henceforth a little little bit of meditation could be of help. furthermore researching natural law and the case that lays in your hands unless you deem it best to pretend the past never occurred at all which is in all intended purposes are a gamble due to the risk involved. maybe you are religious and can seek Christ or likewise character? Personally, I am not involved in any organized religion. Maybe don't throw away a great life dou to one thing? Anyways be free, be brave.
Remember that life is more than one instance, feelings comes and goes, as humans really need good relations to live a good life
>>
>>31119565
Since nobody else Is suggesting This; it seems that you got raped, your beauty and charm made you the victim of one woman's desire and played a role in her attempt to maybe make a family with herself or ex-husband, or just pyscho lol.
>>
File: hades.jpg (152 KB, 1088x719)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>31119847
everything, he refers to entering helheim

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.