[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1485087200064.jpg (29 KB, 238x357)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Do you think it's appropriate to ask a partner to cancel a social thing they're doing because someone you have an issue with is there?
My girlfriend lined up some bar trivia for her and her housemate and I and it turns out that incidentally another girl who I really don't get along with (or more to the point, really doesn't like me, think very brief fling who's pissed I'm dating someone younger) is going to be there along with a couple of mutual friends. This girl has caused no small amount of issues for me, costing me friends and stirring up drama.
Normally I wouldn't care that much but this particular girl is a scene causing histrionic chick and there's no way we can both be at the same bar without some sort of issue. If I turn up, it's going to make things awkward for everyone and I'll just be uncomfortable.
I don't otherwise tell my gf who she can and can't see and I haven't in this case either, however I feel uncomfortable and hurt that a partner would have any sort of social interaction with someone who's caused me some big issues, said awful things to and about me and cost me friends.

>just go anyway
you're right, I should.
>>
>>31119460
Never mind, the gf cancelled on her own. She's a good girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.