[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have a YouTube channel that is about to reach 100,000 subs. It offers wholesome living advice, features interviews with meditation practitioners, and a weelky guided meditation.

I shoot black and white photographs and have always loved black and white movies and documentaries, so I plan to start recording all my content in black and white.

Would you watch a black and white YT channel? Do you thing black and white would enhance the mindfullness and meditation theme?
>>
maybe, but what kind of Adsense does a channel that size pull in?
>>
>>31117027
>Adsense
Almost nothing, 100 to 150 bucks a month. I get the income from online classes: I redirect clients from Instagram and Youtube. I also sell premium tea blends through my website.
By the way, my channen demographics are mostly women between 30 and 60 (I know for sure they like black but not sure about black and white :P)
>>
bamp
>>
>>31116987
I like black and white. Less headache. Easy to sleep. Oops. Need to view again. I have heard some people throw a hissy about lack of colour tho.
>>
>>31116987
Upload your next video in both black&white and color and hold a closed poll among your viewers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.