[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 672000.jpg (34 KB, 400x389)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
My son is in his first year at university. Before starting his studies, he inquired about catering and was promised a vegetarian menu. Much to our shock, he was given "vegetarian food" which clearly had meat in it! My son has not eaten meat for 12 years and this is very important to us. The head of the university lied to our faces and denied everything...but my son still has the meat at home!! We can prove everything. Should I go to court?
>>
>>31114006
This is so much more interesting than your story about your cousin in prison who is being starved to death for being a pedophile republican politician. Good job anon!
>>
>>31114006
Probably. Talk to other students and talk to a lawyer. If they did it to you, they probably did it to others as well, and you can collectively file a lawsuit.
>>
Not quite so bad, 6/10. But the picture is a dead ringer, might want to spend more time on choosing one.
>>
>son gets different meal than he ordered
>parent wants to sue university
Average day in America?
>>
>>31114006
Your 12 year old son wants to eat meat?
>>
>>31114026
What can I say? Unlike my cousin, who is rotting in prison, I am free...and I am free because Republican policies lead to greater liberties and freedom.
>>
>>31114029
Thank you for being reasonable and understanding me!
>>
>>31114097
Different meal is not the same as eating foods that you have given up for deeper principles in your life...it's serious!
>>
>>31114103
My son does not want to eat meat!! He has struggled a lot in life to get away from it and find the right way!
>>
>>31116051
Your son can't find the way to his university because they offer vegetarian food?
>>
>>31116030
Hey don't be taken aback, but would you like to get all naked and a little drunk and make passionate fuck by the fire?
>>
>>31116061
He finds his way very well, but this society does not want to let people like him live in peace. Do you understand what I mean?
>>
>>31116068
Seriously?
>>
>>31116133
Yep, I want you Jane.
>>
>>31116051
"Jane" lol how creative.
>>
>>31114006
in my opinion i think,YES. u should sue the university cuz maybey ur son has some sort of health condition or he could be a muslim, and muslim people cant eat pork, but im not just saying this to ur sons defence cuz maybey ther is someone that is medacly mandatory for them to be vegan,and so this isnt a thing that u should just brush off
>>
>>31114006
>has not eaten meat for 12 years
You stunted him.
>>
>>31114006
>Boomers on mongolese weaving forum
GIVE ME YOUR PROPERTY INSTEAD OF SELLING IT TO RANDOM CHINKS YOU SELFISH KIKE SLAVE.
>>
>>31116261
What does my name have to do with my problem right now??
>>
>>31116380
But would such a thing really pass in court?
>>
>>31116627

Jane, enough games. My heart can't take this anymore.
The fireplace, tonight.
Your pussy, my cock.
>>
>>31116414
He has worked hard not to eat meat...I have had to strongly guide him since he was a child. .But he feels very well, I promise you
>>
>>31116647
Your son works hard in court?
>>
>>31116428
I don't sell anything to anyone and I don't want to buy anything either.
>>
>>31116650
No, he's in his first year at university...but I hope others will do a good and honest job in court
>>
>>31116661
Your son took a year to find his way to court?
>>
>>31116634
Jane my cock is aflame, and the flame bears your name.
>>
>>31116661
Your son is a weak, retarded faggot that I could kill with one bare hand
>>
>>31114006
Why did you let your son be vegetarian? Typical white woman bs. Feed him steak and bone broth and watch him transform from the faggot you’re trying to raise to a real man.

0/10, “Jane”
>>
>>31114006
>"vegetarian food" which clearly had meat in it!
It's 2024 for fucks sake. Vegetarian meat is a thing
>>
>>31116676
He is not sure about the court, he worries. I suggested this idea myself, but it seems like a difficult path. Could I resist the system??
>>
>>31116679
???
>>
>>31116682
I honestly think he is very strong...but he has to be even stronger mentally considering the aggressiveness of people like you!!
>>
>>31116684
I am not bringing race in here unlike you....you are the problem of today's matcho society!! You think you're a tough guy, but you really didn't get enough love as a child...
>>
>>31116790
That's exactly what I thought too!! There is a plant-based diet...and you don't have to lie to young people about it. The university should offer vegetarian food as a basic meal and those who wish could also buy meat god damn!
>>
>>31114006
>My son is in his first year at university
he's an adult. why are you treating him like a middle school child? what is wrong with americans?
>>
>>31114006
what vegetarian food had meat in it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (638 KB, 1142x793)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>31114006
>..should I go to court?
Nope
>>
>>31119456
My cock can TASTE your quivering warm grapefruit Jane.
>>
>>31119452
>>31119447

If this is real then you are utterly out of touch and insane. Stick to drooling in front of the TV or doing your carrot enema marathons, and leave your grown ass son alone.
Fucking mentally ill hag.
>>
>>31114006
Be glad your son is properly fed with quality protein so he won't be a malnourished manlet as he grows up.
>>
Lol good bait.
>>
>>31114006
Your son is not a vegetarian (herbivore) unless he has some kind of health issue that makes him unable to digest meat. If he indeed has a hard time digesting meat, then I would just tell your son to cook his own shit. If he can eat meat, but won't because he's a gay retard, then I'd disown him instead of throwing shit at the university.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.