[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Subject
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

[Catalog] [Archive]

Easter edition.

Previous >>40818098
340 replies and 143 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 0198263458972136485726.jpg (417 KB, 1584x1900)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>41052651
>You oblige her and rub your palms firmly against her back and shoulders.
>Until you're stopped by her.
>Rarity picks herself up and flips herself to her back, letting her top fall lazily to the ground beneathe her.
>You freeze once again.
>Taking in the wonderous sight of her bulbous, heaving breasts.
>Her nipples and areola so perfectly in proportion to the size.
>The firmness, keeping the from flopping to one side or another, and keeping thier round, soft shapley form.
>Truly she is blessed...
>Rarity giggles to herself, noticing your eyes bring glued to her.
>She grab the lotion bottle and suirts a string of lotion along the top of her tits.
>"Well? Go on, dear~."
>You nod, and get to work.
>Rubbing the string of lotion from the top of her tits along the curves of her melons.
>She coos once more, as you rub her tits all over.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>>
File: rara basubarru.png (145 KB, 1600x1200)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>
>>41052651
>>41052653
moar
>>
File: 2468481.png (150 KB, 465x515)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>41052651
>>41052653
>a Rarity green
Celstia must be smiling down on us today. Bless you, Anon.

File: 1688175106677119.jpg (101 KB, 853x480)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Why does Celestia get so much pleasure out of watching something die?
4 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41052683
>Life in Equestria has been simple and and quant, even fun at times
>You have made a living, made friends with plenty of kind hearted ponies and even met the princesses when you first arrived
>Celestia in particular took an interest in you, an almost obsessive one that you couldn’t really get mad at, you were an alien from another world you’re surprised you didn’t have more fans
>It did reach a breaking point that became a point of no return
>One night you decided to let off some steam in the typical human male fashion, it was going well until right after you came you saw Celestia right in front of you wide eyed and heavily breathing staring at the little pool of white sticky stuff you just shot out
>You tried to run covering yourself but her op princess magic caught you and she wanted to explain herself after you got dressed
>She was indeed spying on you but when you started fapping she became entranced having never seen you do this before, and watching you cum reawakened a weird kink she had forgotten watching things die
>It creeped you out, the implications were startling, but she explained that when you released and let all your swimmers out she felt a heat in her loins unlike anything else
>It seems masturbation isn’t really a thing here like it is back home and spilling ones seed and wasting it is an alien concept
>After apologizing profusely Celestia bid you farewell and left you to clean up and try and forget this had ever happened, or so you thought
>A few minutes later she appeared again sweating and with a look of intense need
>She had a proposition, every night you kill some millions in front of her and she gets off
>In return she would help you in any way she could so long as it didn’t get too intimate
>You were still creeped out a little, however fapping with just your imagination was losing it’s luster and having a beautiful stunning princess help you out is a truly one in a lifetime opportunity

>>
>>41052927
I feel like that shouldn't really count.
But then again, it's a fetish, why would it make sense.
>>
>>41052709
“To die, to be really dead… must be glorious!” -Dracula
>>
>>41052683
Something she can never have.
>>
>>41052683
Watching something die is inherently thrilling
Edgy to say but true

File: 1714600156356721.png (824 KB, 1024x665)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
Previous Thread >>41048112

We were informed yesterday that our venue, Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, is closing at the end of June.

So, what does this mean for Mare Fair and you?

From our side of things, we can promise you all that the entire Mare Fair team is on top of the issue, and we are confident we can handle it appropriately. We are working vigorously to find a new venue, aiming to keep the same dates, and to ensure Mare Fair can continue this year. It may be some time until we have updates regarding all of this, but do know we are doing everything we can from our side.

Now the important part—how will this affect you? The best advice we can give for the time being is that if you haven’t made any travel plans for the convention yet, don’t. If you already have plans made, flights booked, or days off of work set, we implore you to follow closely with any updates we provide regarding the status of the con and venue.

Mare Fair is our passion project, and something we put immense effort in to ensure you all have an incredible weekend. This may be a large bump in the road, but the mares keep us going, and we’re going to do everything we can to deliver the convention you all are excited for.

Any updates regarding the venue will be posted as soon as they become available.

Official information will be posted from our staff using these tripcodes:

20 replies and 6 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>tfw single-handedly derailed the previous thread with my autistic faggotry
God I love this place and all of you faggots. Hope Mare Fair staff can pull of a miracle so I can see you lovely fags in person all this September! <3
>>
>>41053196
The feeling isn't mutual
>>
File: 4ch12.jpg (858 KB, 2000x2000)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>41052861
Anon...but...
>>
>>41053196
>single-handedly
No, I helped
>>
Why are dashchads so based

join us
>>https://www.roblox.com/games/15549324739/Build-A-Pony
105 replies and 36 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>game made by anthro futard
>>
man it’s been sad to see Roblox become shit, used to play during 2013 when I was 11yrs old. Now it’s just watching the platform crash and burn after 2016 when they removed tix and the eternal flood of underage retards (from DanTDM’s videos) flooded the website. They’ve just corporatized so much but can’t make ends meet financially, so they’re trying to rip off developers with devex as hard as possible and take huge cuts on sales of clothing/gamepasses/ugc.

Only reason no new Roblox alternatives other than Finobe (which is just the 2016 client reuploaded) is because the Roblox developer engine is pretty damn unique and great for developing games on a dime. No other game has prismatic or physics simulation like Roblox does, along with the really great modeling/building capabilities where you don’t need to spend hours fucking around in blender to make something nice.

But yeah, I don’t really know about how this game of yours will go, groomcord is already unsettling but that’ll just filter out the actual underage tourists hopefully when they come to here. Just make the discord link to 4channel with archives of these threads on neocities or something
>>
>>41052831
Found the tranny
>>
>>41053321
>was an underageb& when he played roblox
>is complaining about underageb& shitting up the place
Lol, lmao
>>
>>41053321
>vidya is for children
>children play vidya
>a lot of adults playing vidya want to groom children
why are you surprised?

File: 2820086.jpg (196 KB, 1080x810)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Hi /mlp/, this thread is dedicated to compiling My Little PTSD, a green text story taking place after S6, as well as other greentexts relating to compiling greentexts of the same caliber.

Thanks again everypony!
15 replies and 1 image omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41052485
>"Twilight... I agree you might be on to something here, but... isn't this something that's best left to Princess Luna? Dreams are her domain, after all."
>You shake your head.
"I talked to Luna. She can't help, Fluttershy thinks she's Nightmare Moon and completely shuts down. It has to be somebody else."
>Next book. Advanced Mental Manipulations. This one is quite old and withered. Even in her current disarray, Rarity can't help but turn her nose up at it.
"There's a spell. It lets anypony visit a dream, just like Luna does. But it's complex and extremely dangerous. The caster becomes unconscious and is vulnerable to magic surges or the stress of entering a dream world. Even if done perfectly, there's a severe risk."
>You take a deep breath.
"Which is why the spell requires two unicorns. One to enter the dream, and the other to keep the spell stable and the unconscious pony safe. I'm really sorry, Rarity, but right now you're the only pony I can rely on for something like this. I can't wait any longer, tomorrow it could be your or Applejack sitting in a jail cell. We'll go to Fluttershy's tonight. I'll enter her nightmare, and you'll watch over me. I know it's a lot to ask but I have the utmost faith that this will work. I'll be able to see everything that happened in that cocoon, and then I'll know how to counter Chrysalis's spell. This is our best chance."
>And only chance.
>A part of you was hoping that Rarity would join you without further questions, but of course, there is one very obvious fact you've avoided mentioning.
>"Twilight, I'm flattered that you would think of me, but... wouldn't Starlight be far more suited for something like this?"
"No."
>>
>>41052486
>You have to be completely firm on this subject.
"I can't count on Starlight to have my back while I'm in there. I can't go into too much detail as to why, but she is not somepony that can be trusted for something this important. I need you, Rarity. Any other capable pony that I trust is too far away."
>This isn't good, she's shaking her head and looks to be quaking in fear.
>"Don't ask me to do this, Twilight, please. I'm not as good with magic as you. Gems and dresses are one thing, but this is..."
"I've put my life in your hooves before. I know you won't let me down. Your part is very simple and I'll go over every step with you."
>"Please, I can't. I'm not a wizard, I'm not a doctor, I can't do this. I hear them whispering to me."
"Rarity."
>"They're always saying the most horrible things. You'll be asleep, and Fluttershy too, and then they'll come for me. They'll call me those names again. They'll get in my head and I won't be able to think straight."
"Rarity, just be quiet for a min-"
>"I've already had to send Sweetie off to our parents. I can't have that responsibility, Twilight. I know I'll ruin it. They'll make sure I ruin it."
"Rarity, shut up. Just shut up and do what I tell you. Shut your stupid, worthless mouth. I am helping you. I am finally able to help all of you, and all I ask in return is for your cooperation. So shut up and follow me."
>She seems too wounded to speak.
>Good.
>You open the door, ready to lead your friend to Fluttershy's cottage. Ready to drag her if you have to.

>>
I am reading allat
>>
maybe it would have been a better idea to let the guy who was writing the green make the new thread.
>>
>>41053277
Is it not him? Damn. If someone did that for one of my greens, I’d be shitting bricks.

Quick rundown
>We're making an anthology made up of a compilation of short pony clips.
>No need to be high quality and flashy, but of course if you want to make something more ambitious like an animation please go ahead.
>There is no need to volunteer to do the final editing. I can handle that myself. Thank you.

How do I contribute?
>Make pony related clips! It can be a PMV, YTP, Animation, or whatever.
>Please render them in 1920x1080 resolution, 29.97 OR 23.976 FPS, and using progressive scanning.
>Upload them to your preferred file hosting site and post them here with a title and the sources used or what it is parodying.

Deadline?
June 21st 11:59 PM PST

If you have a high quality submission that you don’t want leaked to the internet early, please email to the address provided below. Submissions through the email will still be added to the spreadsheet.
Email: ZWRpdGFub25tbHBAcHJvdG9uLm1l

163 replies and 18 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41051514
Kino.
>>
>>41052444
checked and bumped
>>
>>41051514
This is amazing
>>
Are you prepared for an independent release? /mlp/con is supposed to be about a month out, and planning has not proceeded past MAYBE selecting a date.

File: IMG_0153.png (128 KB, 320x180)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Wake honey new droner just dropped powered by a ponut shaped exhaust boasting its efficiency by 15% to 20% from a standard rocket https://www.livescience.com/technology/engineering/superfast-drone-fitted-with-new-rotating-detonation-rocket-engine-approaches-the-speed-of-sound

I guess new plone thread?
272 replies and 110 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41046395
I miss him
>>
File: Fuck off Starscream.png (168 KB, 800x800)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>
File: 777952.png (90 KB, 1000x746)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>
>>41053128
Plones just waking up is super cute
>>
>>41052241
What happened to them? Do they just not draw anymore?

File: 1605975145543.jpg (29 KB, 485x416)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>episode rating
>7/10 is "average"

Why do idiots do this?
6 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41052473
>rating scale goes from 1 to 5
>mediocre episodes gets 4.0 and great episodes barely get a 4.5
>>
>>41052473
It's how women rate men. A 7/10 is average, 6 and below are ugly incels. 8 and 9 are above average, and 10 is Chad.
>>
>>41052473
I mean, technically the fact that it has cute character designs, beautiful art, an original score, talented voice actors makes it hard to be objectively less than "pretty good" even if the writing is garbage.
>>
>>41052492
>>41052903
>>41053344
schizo we live in a society ramblings
>>41053344
actually sensible take
>>
>>41053355
whoops i meant
>>41053346
actually sensible take

File: 1000008835.png (139 KB, 827x546)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
What a lovely day for a walk to page 10!
154 replies and 96 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41043569
Sleep time
>>
Bumping the thread, but really just wish I was bumping her cervix
>>
File: IMG_4857.png (688 KB, 1239x796)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
Hey, before you head to page 10, why don’t you stop and have a bite??
>>
File: poseymilf.png (408 KB, 2164x1426)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
Hey Butterhush
I fucked your mom
>>
File: fluttershy pinkie.gif (3.12 MB, 839x480)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>41053194
That wasn't fluttershy's mom, It was fluttershy disguised as her mom.
(Never post in this thread again.)

Post blue spandex shorts girl.

Previous Thread:>>40975992
231 replies and 116 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41052322
Slamming beloved Dash hard as shit so she falls ass up on the soccer field is a sacrifice I am willing to make just to get a look at that dump truck.
>>
>>
>>41052328
Dashie showing why she’s the best fit girl out of her friend.
>>
File: 2118137.jpg (536 KB, 1459x827)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>
>>41052843
:)
Is she dancing to "Rainbow Dash always dresses in style"?

File: 1646348226904.png (137 KB, 610x661)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
I love this mare so much it's unreal...
3 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41053089
She feels bad tho and it makes her want to help "soothe" the affected area. Worth it
>>
I want to break D*rpy's wings and push her down a flight of stairs
>>
>>41053112
>push her down a flight of stairs
She destroy something with her iron plot.
>>
File: 43486.png (89 KB, 3600x2160)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>41053089
>Become close friends with the horspital
>They think you're suffering from mare abuse
>In truth, all bruises are from her body and love alone
>You don't know what to tell them if the accident culprit ever becomes her ass
>Or if you'll ever survive
>But you don't think they're believing you anymore
>A nice mare on the outside
>Only to get back home with all she hears and insults from delivery work
>And then her husband comes to horspital and so often
>If only they knew how much you try to comfort her
>How much she tries to appreciate and love you
>And how much of a mare she is to handle
>Even earth ponies feel easy in comparison
>And she's not even fat!

>>
>>41053252
Theme song for this:
https://youtu.be/jirrvbBOkYU?si=8sy_9_Rx6ksrgG1r

File: futility.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Well, you did it. You made it to Equestria. The promised land. A utopia. A world without strife.

And you hate it.

It’s nothing like you expected. Things are too different. Not the way they are is the show. For whatever reason, every day is a living hell to you. You barely get by, with just enough bits to feed yourself and not much else. You don't click with any of the ponies and none of them have gone out of their way to befriend you. Most days are lonely.

To make it worse, reminders of what you gave up on Earth are cropping up everywhere. No matter where you look, you see something that makes your heart ache with homesickness.

A mother and her foal? A reminder that your own parents are gone now.
A young couple on a park bench? You see nothing but yourself and your last lover, but know it's not real.
Some laughing friends exiting a late night bar? Pain in your chest, as they all sound eerily like YOUR old friends.

You can't even try to earn your attention, as it seems like every adventure happens too far away, and human talents pale in comparison to magic.

It finally happens. No matter how strong you are, you are just one man. And you are a man who hit his breaking point. You though it would never come to this, but you see the ultimate sin as the last choice.

33 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41053245
And nobody ever will.

>rarity
I'm jumping so fucking fast if she tries her normal bullshit on me.
>>
>>41053253
"Get out of my way, darling."
>The knife is knocked from your grip as rarity's flank body-checks you,
>but it's too late.
>The blood has begun to flow, streaming onto the lawn.
>Dozens of paper bags lift from the crates surrounding you.
>Rarity adjusts her fancy glasses and she glances between a piece of paper and the swirling mass of bags
>Rarity huffs, once her eyes catch you again.
"Ugh, who let you handle a knife. Don't point that at me, whatever you do!"
>Rarity's horn begins to glow.
>The split halves of the flesh of your arm stretch out, touch, and pass into each other leaving only soft, smooth skin a thin red smear.
"I learned that one to merge leather scraps, though I end up using it on tree branches, most often."
>Rarity looks between the paper and the bags one more time and nods.
>She retreats with her fleet of sacks, weaving between outdoor tables.
>She disappears behind a tent flap

>>
>>41051555
Roll.
>>
File: Luna.png (521 KB, 2462x3300)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>41053307
>>41053245
Guess I did.
>>
>>41051555
>You barely get by, with just enough bits to feed yourself and not much else. You don't click with any of the ponies and none of them have gone out of their way to befriend you. Most days are lonely.
eh not so different so i will manage somehow
still let's see

File: twibutt.png (684 KB, 1280x720)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>twilight presents her ass to your face
>refuse to look at it
What was her problem? Was she gay or something?
9 replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>41053228
My apologies.
Did you know that mares are homophobic? Also, did you know it isn't gay if it's in a mare-mare-stallion threeway?
>>
>>41053241
Any sexual arrangement involving a stallion is automatically gay.
>>
>>41052561
it was covered in days old encrusted shit. Fluttershy has better tastes than the Twizigger.
>>
>>41053244
Anon YOU are the stallion in this arrangement. A human stallion.
>>
>>41053290
>human
>stallion
Does not compute.

Gala edition

Last Th/ra/d: >>40961939

A bunch of short greens:
https://ponepaste.org/9328

Rarity Mixtape:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGobcyqTXSUB7JJXs1DMpO5FSWFNxWCk7&si=cUn357_2JB9mLnUJ

Spotify Playlist:
https://derpy.me/RJoFC

Thread Archive:
https://pastebin.com/qEw9Vbd6

88 replies and 45 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
File: 5-3-24-3.jpg (1.02 MB, 2838x2072)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>41035719
after some practice with shading
>>
>>41053007
Youre doing awesome!
>>
>>41053007
Did you do it by your own, or with some guide or tutorial? If with, share, pls!
>>
File: 1707952474004022.png (464 KB, 1087x1022)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>Keelah Se'lai, Darling
>>
>>41050335
Waah this is yours? Very nice job anon! I love it!!

File: 4100.jpg (89 KB, 800x952)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Why did hasbro stick with new hippogriffs design instead of old seaponies? Old design were cooler and unique compared to just F I S H thingy.
>>
>>41053269
Because the nu-writers hadn't watched the show before
>>
>>41053269
Honestly this example looks cursed as fuck but probably because of the clothes. Imagine seaponies with bikini tops on their teats and no bottoms...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.