[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EkfZm_4XYAMSYAb.jpg (161 KB, 906x1200)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>relatively big names
>relatively good looking
>solid workers
>good work rate, cool moves
>pre pandemic, had a cool entrance with the truck
yeah, yeah i know cucknette thinks they are the greatest heel tag team since the midnight express but would it have been so bad to have them booked as faces against the much easier to dislike young bucks? wasn't going to happen obviously because the bucks look out for the bucks but it would have been better television than kidnapping marko stunt.
>>
>>12963448
Because the Bucks, and AEW in general, have this habit of burying people on the way in and it takes them months, if not longer, to recover. Lance Archer is finally getting booked properly and it took a literal year for him to get to this point.
>>
>>12963487
I agree but I don't see FTR ever recovering. they insulted the bucks personally on twitter for years and there's no way this isn't some sort of punishment. cucknette is an out of touch carny selling t shirts out of his mom's garage but he had a point when he said they should have just stretched the bucks in their match, work their way to a shoot win, and deal with the aftermath later.
>>
>>12963448
>i know cucknette thinks they are the greatest heel tag team since the midnight express
Nah he already changed his mind because Dax wrestled Marko.
Also I guess FTR are much more natural heels than faces and they probably like being the bad guys. Also Young Bucks are delusional when it comes to how they are viewed by the fans
>>
there boring as fuck
>>
>>12963508
>Young Bucks are delusional when it comes to how they are viewed by fans
And there's the problem. When the guys pulling the strings are marks for themselves, you're going to get late 90's WCW again. And being a heel is probably more fun for a performer than a white meat babyface but FTR could have doubled down on the old school, 'follow the rules' mentality, and just been NWA throwback brawling faces. Stone Cold worked that style for the majority of his superstar run and these guys can still pull out flippy shit for special occasions. FTR in AEW has to be the worst example of misbooked talent in the modern era.
>>
>>12963552
*they're
>>
FTR is fine. I was skeptical of their feud with Jurassic Express but seems Khan is wanting FTR to help show off Jungle Boy a bit before they go into another serious feud. They'll probably invade Impact too since they want to wrestle Motor City Machine Guns.
>>
>>12963640
Nah, disagree. It's not that bad with the Young Bucks. Their match was against FTR was based at least. And the story isn't over, they will 100% continue their feud at some point. I mean they could be booked better I guess but it's not that bad.
Jurassic Express vs. FTR is pretty based too
>>
>>12963448
I wanna commission bara art of them
>>
>>12963689
It would be a great feud if Marko Stunt wasn't involved in a way that showcased him as anything other than an incredibly weak punching bag. Luchasaurus would still be over with me if he worked like a big man, perfecting the five or six big man spots and pulling out the flippy shit for special occasions because his gimmick isn't terrible but he doesn't have the gas to sustain it for long matches. And you're probably right, Impact Wrestling Tony Khan seems to be this entitled, delusional, rich kid character so it wouldn't be a stretch to bring a heel tag team in to fuck with Impact or New Japan teams.
>>
>>12963733
see my post in >>12963752
I really want to like the FTR vs Jurassic Express and I do for the most part but there's some fine tuning there that could make it epic. And the FTR vs Bucks match was fine if not outstanding but was a huge letdown after seeing the Bucks vs Page and Omega.
>>
>relatively big names

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.