[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does Shawncel love these two?
>>
>>12962829
There is no such thing as a “shawncel” you just have a weird obsession with those two wrestlers & accuse everyone of being the same person. You did it in a Eddie Guerrero thread because the anon was posting from a phone.
>>
>>12962829
>gives Jeribloat the best matches of his career (2008) and the best Mania match (19) of his career immediately after returning from a 4 year retirement
how did he do it?
Jericho's title reigns are forgettable as fuck except for his feud with HBK in 2008 and even then Shawn had to let him punch his wife to get heat
>>
>>12962894
Jericho was able to get real heat and even get attacked by fans in his run from 07 to 10. He was the top heel in the buisness. and I defy you to show me a wrestler who got real heat and not smark heat since then. You're only shitting on jerichos best run because of his current shit one and because cucknette told you to.
>>
>>12962894
that is very interesting indeed

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.