[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They’re winning next week right?

It would be an obvious way to get the Inner Circle to implode at Revolution.
>>
who could possibly care?
>>
I don't think they'll win unless Callis intentionally has the Good Brothers distract them again to help PnP win. PnP are definitely leaving the Inner Circle though to join Sammy.
>>
>>12962777
Damn Santana looks big there
>>
>>12962794
This would lead to Bucks vs. Brothers so there'd be two faction turmoil tag matches on the same card almost like the show was booked by a mark.
>>
>>12962816
Probably for the Impact titles then. It would be too contrived but it’s another match with stakes at Revolution.
>>
>>12962816
If Khan had patience he'd hold off on the Bucks and Good Brothers splintering since that could a tag match of the year contender.
>>
>>12962794
>PnP are definitely leaving the Inner Circle though to join Sammy.
Not sure that's obvious. Will be interesting to see how this plays out now. Looking forward to Sammy vs. MJF dimes, though.
>>
>>12962777
i really hope they win

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.