[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Because Jeribloat is old and fat.
>>
MJF will be the leader by the end of it.
>>
>The are turning a rapist babyface

Actually progressive
>>
Remember a couple of months ago when they all agreed that if they couldn't get on the same page, they would split? And then just carried on arguing every week?
>>
>"I just need some time away from this place"

Where is Sammy going bros? ):
>>
>>12961212
Gotta love the slow burn and logical progression of storylines. Glad to see Impact doesn't hold a monopoly on that.
>>
>>12961241
Anon has never been in a relationship and it shows
>>
>>12961212
New Day has existed 2014 if you want to talk about slow moving stable storylines
>>
>>12961264
No, I haven't been in a relationship with a group of men. Could you explain more about what it's like, anon?
>>
>>12961212
Next week we will interview Sting and he will give us his thoughts on this topic.
>>
>>12961275
Anon has never had a platonic relationship with a group of his fellow man (he has no friends because he sucks and is a faggot)
>>
>>12961275
You should be asking Kevin Nash.
>>
>>12961265
>storylines
6+ Years of shucking and jiving =/= storylines.
>>
>>12961292
>platonic
fooling nobody, anon
>>
>>12961292
Anonnetty jobbing to 92 harder than Big Daddy Bitch

>>12961248
iMPACT!

>>12961287
>Sting mentoring Sammy

has potential
>>
>>12961275
>Imagine not having some boys to crack open cold ones, tell offensive jokes, rate women, act as each other's wingmen, help each other move, and watch sports with on the weekend.
Are you a social pariah, anon?
>>
>>12961212
I agree. MJF should have joined and turned on Sammy the next week resulting in a PPV match 2 weeks after.
>>
>>12961248
Gatoh Move
>>
>>12961307
>Sting mentoring Darby, Sammy and Jungle Boy
Based Oliver Twist gimmick
>>
>>12961299
>gay fanfiction
>for free
>>
>>12961343
>vigilante who adopts troubled youths

Sounds more like The Batman
>>
>>12961343
it would be pretty cool if Sting had a crew of scrawny guys all wearing variations of his face paint.
>>
>>12961248
NJPW
>>
>>12961275
Sad that you don't have any friends
>>
>>12961426
>Surfer Jungleboy
>Crow Darby
>Wolfpac Guevara
>>
File: stinglaughgif.gif (873 KB, 200x200)
873 KB
873 KB GIF
>>12961488
You mean
>Joker Guevara
>>
>>12961303
I can’t remember a single New Day storyline other than Kofi getting mogged by Lesnar
>>
>Wanting every faction to break up and feud with each other because that’s how WWE does it
Just because you’re used to it doesn’t mean it’s good.
>>
>>12961306
You've never experienced a meaningful connection with somebody other than your hand connecting to your 4.5 inch penis while sitting in your torn up computer chair. You've never had a toast with a group of friends or aquaintences to just celebrate the time you're having with them because you are such a boring, insufferable human being that nobody wants to even be in the same room with you for more than 12 minutes. You probably get the "well I gotta get going I have things to do today" any time you talk to somebody, don't you? Kill yourself already. For god sake.
>>
>>12961500
I used Wolfpac 'cause he's left The Inner Circle as well as the obvious connection between the Wolfpac and his remarks about Sasha Banks
>>
>>12961265
That's not a story line retard. They're just a stable. It's like saying the Hardy Boys are a storyline
>>
>>12961555
plus Sammy was born in July 93 so it’s possible he is Kevin’s butt baby

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.