[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1070.jpg (65 KB, 848x547)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>12958234
Angle
>>
>>12958234
mox > ramen > seff
>>
seth i guess
>>
who thought this look was good? are the playing airsoft in their grandma's backyard?
>>
Jon is the best currently but Roman would be dimes incarnate anywhere except WWE, Seth is a geek.
>>
>>12958313
nah that cancer faking faggot has zero charisma
>>
>>12958234
If at this current time?
Roman > Mox > Seth

Roman's heel turn has been the best thing about SD as of late, despite the long program with Owens.
Mox on AEW has made him cut better promos, but his matches are hit and miss.
Seth has been buried by bad booking and an awful gimmick. Not to mention he acted like a corporate yes man back when he was face.
>>
Mox>Roman>Seth
>Mox
Best on promos and good at cutting them, In-Ring, he could be hit or miss, but he's still better than Roman.
>Roman
Best look, completely killed by shitty booking and being pushed way too quickly and before he was even ready. Heel turn is probably his best work, but also exposes how limited he really is. While he's better as a heel, he still cuts the same one-note promos and his matches are still the exact same, with him gassing out within five minutes. Ultimately, I think he'll never be big at this point and they need to move on.
Seth, bad booking, terrible gimmick. Kiss-ass. Clearly mad that the other two get more praise.

All in all though, for the push they got and how much WWE blew them, the Shield is an objective failure of a group.
>>
>>12958541
>Mox at the top
Go to sleep Renee, the child isn't from Mox so this is unnecessary.
>>
Seth>Roman>Mox
>>
>>12958308
Mox had the brains to acknowledge how bad it looked + how shitty it was to wrestle in a vest and changed to a tank top. Roman and Seth on the other hand thought it looked so cool. Seth in particular had this vest with all these pouches and belts and shit flopping around.

Mox > Cancer > Seff
Always
>>
File: badass seth.jpg (56 KB, 533x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
Seth>Dean>Roman
from the first SHIELD split
Mox>Roman>Seth
now
>>
>>12958313
>guy who can't even get over with the WWE machine behind him being dimes anywhere else
>>
Drew is like the best of all their strengths combined
>>
>>12958234
If they let Roman be himself more from the get go, he would’ve been the best one. There’s way too many limitations in WWE now. Seth and Roman could’ve been great in 2002-2007 when they still did racy stuff. We only now see what Moxley can do now that he’s no longer dictated by Vince McMahon and his gay faggot army of yes men.
>>
>>12959405
drew is based but i don't think this run he's having right now is showing that
>>
>>12958234
In recent years it's been Roman>Seth>Moxley
People dislike Seth but he's still far better in the ring than Moxley and his promos are not inferior enough to put him in 3rd place. Moxley exposed himself hard when he joined AEW after he showed his true colours of cringe with complete creative control over his character.

I dislike Seth the most personally but he's still 2nd place.
>>
>>12958234
Roman Reigns
>>
>>12959405
Best at being a record low champion almost beating deanetty
>>
>>12959837
no it hasn't that cancer faking faggot is at the bottom
>>
>>12959533
he still has zero chrisma
>>
>>12960612
cringe no he isn't
>>
Clearly Seth.
>>
>>12959837
Rollins has not had a good match in years. He's a soulless MOVEZ automaton.
>>
>>12958234
me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.