[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Nashetty buried himself with the fingerpoke of Doom.
>>
>>12957924
WCW was never good, NWA was good in the 80s only because WWE was so shit at the time. WCW only had the crusierweights and even then Jericho was the only one fans cared about
>>
>>12957924
Probably the second worse poking he was ever subjected to in his life
>>
>>12957948
gay fanfic
>>
>>12957948
kwab
>>
i remember watching it on tv as a little kid and not really giving a shit or even understanding what was going on. So yeah I'd say this sucked.
>>
>>12957924
You do realize that in kayfabe the whole match was a work in universe to reunite the nWo, right? It's not like Hulk actually beat him with the fingerpoke
>>
>>12957948
Kek
>>
>>12958060

What does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>12958060
Based logical anon
>>
>>12957948
KWAB big Daddy Bitch
>>
>>12957948
KWAB
>>
You guys can trash the fingerpoint of doom all you want, it was probably the best edition of Monday nitro ever. As a stand alone watch, it’s insanely entertaining, tells a complete story like a movie almost. Goldberg was great, his promo when the cops came to arrest him was fantastic. Then the showdown between Nash and hogan was epic, the crowd was eating it up, only for it to be a plot to reform the nwo. It actually got the nwo over as heels instead of the cool bad guys, then Goldberg ran out and started taking them out before Luger turned on him. I love that episode of nitro to this day. I don’t care what anyone says. There isn’t one episode of raw that can touch that episode.
>>
>>12957948
KWAB every time
>>
>>12958083
You said that he buried himself with this match, which he didn't because it's not actually a match that he lost.
>>
>>12957948
kawb
>>
>>12957948
nashbros...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.