[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HHH wins first title.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Wins the Title for the first time
>Gets absolutely no reaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRwuwmcyTjE
>>
>>12957012
dimes look for Chyna
>>
>>12957012
Are you deaf?
>>
>>12957034
The only reaction was from attacking The Rock
>>
>>12957027
Agree with you on this
>>
>>12957012
>The sound of thousands of people cheering
>No one in the stands is reacting
Lmao terrible editing
>>
kek no one paid to see this fag
>>
>>12958246
KWAB, imagine being so anti dimes that you have to edit the fan reaction because nobody cared about you
>>
>>12957012
I fucking hate one day/defense title reigns. Just screams fucking backstage politics. I assume the reason they put the strap on Foley at Summerslam was because Austin didn't want to put Trips over? Or did they need to have a babyface win with Ventura involved the night before?
>>
>>12958408
Austin lost to him at No Mercy.
Shit, Austin never pinned him once HHH got to the main event.
Apparently, Jesse didn't want to raise a heels hand. And Austin was a beer drinking face, so they just went with Foley.
99 is a terribly booked year because the big storyline was the Ministry shit, but Russo had nothing planned for after that.
>>
>>12958408
I believe it was both.
>>
>>12958440
99 was terrible because I feel like heels nor faces could get clean title changes. Every time the title changed hands there was some dumb interference or chair shot and it really made everything around the main events convoluted and dumb
>>
>>12957012
He won it from Foley. That's not getting heat, it's getting disappointment.
>>
>>12958469
classic Russo!
>>
>>12957012
It was about making him.a main eventer and not about this specific moment. After royal rumble 2000 he was a star
>>
File: gaytch seething.jpg (25 KB, 640x480)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>12958938
>It was about making him.a main eventer and not about this specific moment. After royal rumble 2000 he was a star
>>
>>12957012
Haha! No-one cared. He was never the leader of DX he was literally the fifth most popular member out of the classic five lineup.
>>
>>12957012
Because he is the goat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.